BY ABSOLUT #57 in Vodka

The essence of Absolut Ruby Red excites the nose and palate with a fresh character of grapefruit. The taste is well-balanced and sweet, and hints of orange peel leave behind a delightful citrus touch. see more...

Amy L.
Portland, OR
I first tried this product as a mini sample , I had thrown it in the freezer and forgot about it , I happened to buy some squirt and I threw the mini personal shot in my cup and it was soooooooo delicious 😋 that I ended up buying the full size version . I would recommend it to put it in mixed drinks and it it’s actually really good to take plain for shots , probably would be good to make in some Jell-O shots also 🤔
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
Absolute is a decent vodka...not the cheapest/worst vodka, but definitely not as good as other brands for just a few bucks more. Not a bad vodka if you're mixing with something that has a lot of flavor, but I would still rather pay a few more bucks for a nicer brand or go with Smirnoff if I'm looking for a cheaper option.
Amber L.
Minden
I’m not a big “drink it straight” kind of girl, but this is great over ice! I do love it mixed with ruby red grapefruit juice as well, it is a delicious pairing. The juice has a signature tartness AND sweetness (unlike regular grapefruit) that comes together with the Absolute “peppery” finish. Lovely & refreshing!
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
Vodka is my drink of choice. This one with the grapefruit flavoring was a nice twist. I didn't mix this with anything, so I don't know how that would turn out. All on its own it's a nice smooth drink and the citrus kick gave it a little something extra that while I wouldn't drink all the time, was a lovely change.
Erica V.
Bridgeport
It is an exquisite taste that lingers in your taste buds.  The taste is better and more powerful compared to other brands.  I find the price is extremely reasonable.  I always buy this liquor when we have a party or gathering.  I would DEFINITELY recommend it to anyone.
Hannah N.
It was one of my first vodkas to try and one I keep coming back to. I like the normal, but if I have to choose flavored I will choose Deep Eddy's. Overall great quality for the price you pay. The quality is great for an every day go to vodka. I will always keep a bottle at my bar.
Kristen C.
st petersburg
If you have never had an Absolut Ruby Red Vodka crush you need to stop what you’re doing and try one! Just add soda water, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and a splash of Dekuyper Triple Sec and you’re in ruby red heaven. Perfect for summer days on the beach 🔥
Kelly T.
Oakdale, CT
First of all, WOW! Anyone who loves the taste of Ruby Red Grapefruit will love this alcohol. I’m not a huge fan of the actual taste of vodka, but you mix this baby with sparkling water of your choice and you’ve got a healthier delicious option for calorie conscious ladies!
Ashlaay K.
Absolut is one of my go to's for Vodka. I can always count on it to have a great flavor. It taste like grapefruit. I think the bottles are a little boring. I would like to see more of a design, the bottle itself is even a boring shape. I prefer forger flavors of absolut
Haley T.
Although I am not much of a grapefruit fan, the absolut ruby red is very good! The flavor is very up to par and smooth. It definitely exceeded my expectations, since I’m not a grape fruit fan I did not expect to enjoy this but to my surprise I enjoyed it very much.