Absolut® Vodka Sweden Raspberri 750ml Bottle uploaded by Laura A.Absolut® Vodka Sweden Raspberri 750ml Bottle uploaded by Michelle S.

BY ABSOLUT #21 in Vodka

Absolut Raspberri announces its presence with a bursting aroma reminiscent of vine-ripened raspberry. Its summery and fresh taste is slightly sweet and doesn't overpower the palette. see more...

Kim G.
Kansas City, MO
I personally am not a huge vodka fan, but Sweden Rasperri was awesome with a little club soda! It did not leave the harsh vodka taste in your mouth and had a nice raspberry finish to it! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good mix drink liquor.
Amanda L.
Lakeland, FL
Too bitter for me. I goes down kind of harsh even with a chaser. The price is good as it's a cheaper vodka but not worth it to me I always end up sick drinking this so I usually stick with other vodkas if I'm in a drinking mood. I just don't like to but this for myself as I would prefer to spend my money on a different brand
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
This is so yummy that I can drink it straight over ice but it's also really good with seltzer water. I often jokingly refer to this as a diet cocktail because clear Liquors have less calories than brown Liquors and if you do it with a Seltzer that's calorie-free. You are still going to get the sugars from the flavoring but it's not nearly as much as if you were drinking wine or beer. It's a fantastic sipping vodka especially in the summer.
Rebecca L.
Hermann
This is one of my favorites! It mixes so well with a fuzzy, lemon lime soda, or red bull, and served in the rocks. I love to add a twist of orange, which really compliments the raspberry. I was nervous to try the raspberry, but I was not disappointed. I will definitely purchase this again! A mist have for every party.
Taylor K.
Between this, SVEDKA Raspberry Vodka, and Smirnoff Raspberry Flavored Vodka , I would pick this brand every time. I love mixed drinks in the summer, and this is definitely my go-to brand, and it doesn’t offend the taste of my boyfriend, who had managed a liquor store and bar in years past.
Nina O.
Sweet but not overly sweet. A great addition to any fruity mixed drink or alone. The bottle is fairly affordable for the flavor and quality, and is good to have in your personal connection. All of my friends enjoyed the drinks we made with this and I will definitely be buying again.
GlitterPixi3 R.
Manchester, NH
Sweet flavor, while good alone still works very well in mixed drinks along side other liquors. Reasonably priced and not too expensive compared to alternative. I'm not particularly picky when it comes to alcohol and would feel comfortable making drinks for others using this at social events.
Abbey🌴🍍 G.
Charlotte
love the flavor of this. It mixed well to create a mixed drink and also was great as a shot as well. The taste of raspberry is probably my favorite of this brand, I would definitely purchase this again. It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to abt other raspberry lovers.
Samantha H.
Booneville
Delicious for mixing, if you're a vodka fan. Beautiful look to the label and packaging. Could us more of a natural flavor I think. But everyone at my get together enjoyed it. I haven't had any other raspberry vodkas, so not alot to compare it to. Alot better than any heavenly hills
Greta S.
Rockford, IL
The best summer alcohol. I break his out for my first pool day every year and I think I have correlated the taste with summer. So good with lemonade, sprite, blended, in the rocks ANYTHING! All of my friends and I love this for the price and love the large variety of flavors.