Absolut® Vodka Sweden Pears 1L Bottle uploaded by Hannah U.Absolut® Vodka Sweden Pears 1L Bottle uploaded by Alexina A.

BY ABSOLUT #59 in Vodka

The juicy ripened character of Absolut Pears is fruity in flavor, and smooth. Its distinctly pear aroma and taste calms the palate with a hint of freshness. see more...

Brittany R.
This pear flavored vodka is yummy, drink it on the rocks or make it into your favorite cocktail.

1 ½ oz. St. Germain Elderflower liqueur

1 ½ oz. Pear Vodka

Chilled Champagne

Granulated sugar for the rim

1 lemon, wedged

1 pear, sliced

Instructions

Prepare your garnishes by slicing a lemon into wedges and the pear into rounds. To prevent pear from discoloring, squeeze a lemon over cut slices.

To prepare martini glasses, run a lemon wedge around the rim and dip into sugar. (optional)

In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine St. Germain and Pear Vodka. Shake vigorously until well chilled.

Strain into prepared martini glass and top with champagne.
Danielly B.
Orinda
Absolut pears actually tastes like pears. Not a cartoony, sugared up version of pear syrup, but like a real, legit, euclidean pear. A lot of vodka manufacturers have jumped on the trend of introducing extremely sweet flavored varieties of their drink, including cake, whipped cream, caramel, salty watermelon, and most bewilderingly, spicy pepper and sriracha. Ostensibly, their sweetness, ridiculous flavors, and easy to drink qualities are directly aimed at underaged drinkers. That’s not to say all of these drinks are bad, as some of them are actually quite enjoyable, but they’re the reason Absolut Pears is so refreshing. It’s not sweet, not neon colored, and utilizes a venerable base vodka. It tastes like a mature refinement of what flavored vodka should be: a mostly neutral drink, seemingly infused with something, thus presenting a subtle but enjoyable flavor. Pears don’t dominate the vodka, but instead enhance it.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
This is great if you’re looking for a flavored drink to spice up a cocktail. Make a pear chai martini and you’re golden. However I really buy Absolut for the branding. I love the bottles even though I know there’s better vodka’s out there. I find the quality is good though - so worth it if you aren’t grabbing something more local!
Mycaella B.
Tampa, FL
It is tasty, full bodied and complex, but maintaining the softness and lightness of the marked presence of the grains, with nuances of fruit. I loved, i just think that the price would be a little more cheaper than it is. I know that’s a product with a good quality but the price it’s a bit expensive. I paid $30 in Walmart
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
I love the flavor of this vodka especiallt when i mix it with different juices. I use this flavor all the time to make drinks for friends and they always ask me what i use. It is delicious and a pretty good price
jordan Z.
Chesapeake, VA
Absolut flavored vodkas always seem to deliver! They are my go to when I want to make any type of cocktails with a flavored vodka. They have a delicious but not overpowering fruit flavor, without that gross artificial taste you can get with other flavored spirits. I highly recommend them!
Abbey🌴🍍 G.
Charlotte
While I very much enjoyed the flavor of the pear, it is not my favorite flavor choice. I am sure if this flavor is your favorite taste it would be a favorite for you. It is a good value for the price and I would buy it again. The drink mixed well and was easy to drink.
Ashlaay K.
I think it has a strong pear flavor. It's not my favorite but the drink itself when mixed is pretty good. Again, I don't care for absolut's bottle designs. I think they are boring! However, absolut is affordable. I wouldn't buy this particular flavor again.
Kristi S.
Bakersfield
Myself and my husband had a small get together with friends and drank this vodka in a mixed drink with diet seven up since I am on a low carb diet and the drinks were very refreshing and summery. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for something different.
Becca L.
Absolute Pear is refreshing and sweet, I prefer to mix it with a tonic water over sprite/7up to keep it fresh, rather than making it a "drunk soda" (as I call it). I also like to add some fresh fruit or even a lime to it to add a bit of zing. Highly recommend.