BY ABSOLUT #51 in Vodka

The character of Absolut Mango shines with distinct notes of ripened mango, along with a taste of passion fruit and pineapple. A tropical and fresh taste, it is sweet and intensely fruity. see more...

Oriana B.
elyria
The mango flavor is perfect as a standalone it was very smooth over ice or in a I should you could put it in a mixed drink and a pop or with some other tropical fruit with some accents like orange slices or mango to bring out out the flavor that was already in the liquor it was perfect for the summer or in the winter if you are missing the warm weather. All around and easy beverage I would definitely buy again. When I buy hard liquor I like to buy something that is good as a standalone I can take it as a shot as well as put in a mixed beverage especially when I have gas over I like to please everyone
Alysha W.
Vinton
This is an affordable alternative to more expensive brands as long as you don't plan on drinking it neat. Makes a great mixer for parties or get together as it's not that expensive and had an ok flavor. Definitely reccomend this more as a "college" brand for large groups, than I would recommend it for a refined drinker.
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I loved the mango flavor!! It was so not like What I was expecting. The taste went down a lot smoother than I thought it would and didn’t have me gagging as much as some of the other flavors that I have tried I would definitely recommend this to a friend and mixing it with pineapple juice Absolut Mango Vodka
Brooklynn D.
It was ok but I didn't taste as much mango as I was hoping for. Tasted more like watered down mango liquor than anything. The packaging was nice though, it definitely drew me in compared to other brands and the pricing was decent. I would definitely reccomend for others looking for a more subdued mango taste.
Shyla V.
I have in fact tired this vodka multiple times and I have to say it is one of my favorite vodkas.
It is cheap, but also a very good quality.
The taste is is very genuine and helps the vodka go down a lot smoother.
I would in fact recommend this beverage to others.
Chakirah K.
The smell is wonderful. The taste is crisp, a bit sweet, not sugary. The mango taste is subtle. This makes sense as Absolut does not add any additional sugar and they use all natural ingredients. I made drinks for me and my mom with mango juice and fresh strawberries it was everything!.
Amy L.
Portland, OR
Not really a mango flavor fan but my friend had bought this and honestly it would be the only mango flavored vodka I would personally drink , this product goes so well in jungle juice and I’m in any tropical drink 🍹 which I loved ! I would keep this on stock for the summer time !
Melany C.
New York
No comment at the moment because it is my first ten minutes using this page/website/app. Lets see how it goes. Wish me good vibes. Just filling this out. You know what I mean!? ;) Oh, a little more to complete the bar. I am close enough. Uff! All done. Thanks for your patience!
Liam R.
Cazenovia
My friends and I purchased some of the Absolut vodka for a weekend in the summer and it was fantastic. Whether Creating vodka and tonics or diving further into the mixology department this gin was exactly what we were looking for. 10/10 would definitely buy again!

Laura R.
Willow Grove
I have bought this vodka for my summer frozen drinks.  Its just the right amount of sweetness.  Its easy to find.  It may be a few dollars more than the other flavored vodkas but Absolut is a known product.  I know what I am getting when I purchase it.