BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Vodka is a Swedish vodka made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. In fact Absolut is as clean as vodka can be. Still, it has a certain taste: Rich, full-bodied and complex, yet smooth and mellow with a distinct character of grain, followed by a hint of dried fruit. see more...

Ashley B.
pgh, PA
Absolut is a very good brand of vodka! It's more expensive than the cheap vodka but that's because your paying for quality! I'm not big on flavored vodka but Absolut flavored vodka is not to strong or weak but just right!
Laura D.
Pinehurst
It was ok to tangy. Just didn't like the flavor..bUt just want what I was looking for.. you like to taste whatsoever it wasn't what I thought it was going to be I thought it was going to be more like another really taste and instead it is I don't know I can't describe it. I also tried the other flavors which one of them hurricane in some of them were just out of this world but as for this particular and I don't like it I mean other people might have their taste but I don't like it.
Rox R.
This is my favorite for making my Bloody Mary ‘s. The bottle is a tribute to Mexico. I haven’t tried other vodkas because I’m hooked on Absolut. It tastes good. I recommend my recipe to everyone. However, I don’t like to share my recipe.
Anni B.
Port Huron
Very strong taste, not for the faint hearted!
You know the face when you throw back a tangy shot? Guarantee you'll have it with this. I wouldn't go out of my way to find it again, but I wouldn't be opposed to drinking it again!
Genesis C.
Edinburg, TX
I like vodka but overall the taste isn’t as good as I expected. It is a good starter or to use with some sort of juices. I personally prefer using pine apple juice with it or the old fashioned cranberry juice.
Chloe C.
Round Rock
Love this, Absolut Vodka outdid themselves when they created this limited edition bottle. Great flavor, get mixer and even good on its own. This bottle exceeded my expectations. You will not be disappointed!
Calder W.
Ann Arbor, MI
The bottle is really pretty and the vodka is smooth and on par with Absolut quality. The bottle makes you not want to drink it but you can always save the bottle for decoration when you’re done.
Michelle F.
I love it it is really smooth is one of the few I can drink on the rocks, I found it st a restaurant and bought whatever was left in the bottle, sadly i haven't find it at the stores.
Araceli M.
Fontana
I loved this vodka is not strong is smooth and the mexico decor outside is a beatiful accent even to drink alone it was good once i bough it was so hard to find again but overall I like it was good for shots and to mix I would recommend to others I got an extra bottle for my brother too
Jarissa C.
Brooklyn, NY
The flavor was intense but fun! It was great to mix with ginger ale soda or 7up soda. The packaging is beautiful and so detailed. I wouldn’t add anything to this. I have and will continue to recommended this liquor.
Kk H.
What is this one like? Is it expensive?