BY ABSOLUT

Tastes of fragrant forest fruits and dark berries give Absolut Kurant its sweet yet tart flavor. Its intense black currant flavor is balanced and finishes smooth. see more...

Jason L.
Absolute Kurant is an awesome way to take your basic vodka soda and give it a flavor upgrade. It’s just subtle enough that it won’t make your drink taste overly sugary or artificially flavored and nobody else seems to have been able to market a flavor quite like this.Absolut Kurant Vodka
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
Michelle B.
Athens
This is the best flavored vodka that I have ever tried! I love it mixed with sprite or tonic but it’s also good to just sip after it’s been frozen. I enjoy sharing it with me friends and will definitely buy it again.
Jacquie S.
I love it is one on my fav 💗 in summer you can try it width different jive or you can drink it alone but when I drink alone I like to put it in the refrigerator like one hour and put it in shot glass and you will love it the way I do !!!
Abby B.
I Love mixing this with sprite! Only challenge is this one is hard to find! So if I do get it, it is a special treat.
Brylee V.
Morgan City
The taste was smooth. Mixed very well with my cranberry juice! I am a first time consumer but I will buy again! Very good value and good prices!
Chelsea B.
Cincinnati
I am not an avid drinker so I am not sure what to compare it to but it did go down smooth but a little pricey for my taste
Koko H.
Medford, OR
This one was good but was not one of my favorites. I will buy it again if it is on sale but probably not again.
Elise P.
Tega Cay
I like this vodka to sip straight. It’s a little pricier than some flavored vodkas but worth the tag
Gina C.
Clifton Hts, PA
Delcious. It is a staple in my liquor cabinet. Always pull it out at parties when I am hosting.