Absolut Vodka Raspberri uploaded by Bekie B.

BY ABSOLUT #32 in Vodka

Absolut Raspberri announces its presence with a bursting aroma reminiscent of vine-ripened raspberry. Its summery and fresh taste is slightly sweet and doesn't overpower the palette. see more...

Bri C.
I just really wish I liked their vodka nearly as much as some other brands. I would probably never recommend shooting Absolut unless absolutely necessary. However, feel free to use in your Vodka Mixed Drinks of choice. It’s not a bad vodka by any means, maybe I just hold this name to a higher standard.
Stephanie A.
Absolute raspberry vodka is great subtle flavored drink that tastes amazing as a shot or on the rocks with a lime garnish or mixed with something else. I love it with sprite or raspberry ginger ale but there are so many good recipes that you can find if you want to get a little fancier.
Lynette D.
Being one to order either Cherry or Raspberry vodka with my soda this one is good but seems to sometimes have the artificial taste which I can pass on. Most, if not all State stores carry this flavor. I would recommend it to others maybe as a second choice.
Ashley C.
Warrensburg, NY
Great vodka easy to drink and mixes great. Can drink it in a shot or mix it easily buy it a lot! Goes down really smooth and is really affordable compared to other vodka's. Very delicious was not disappointed at all will definitely buy it again very soon
Cheryl B.
I tried this at a casino bar for a friend's birthday. I found it to be tasty at first but it had a strong artificial aftertaste that lingered longer than the burning in my throat. I would only suggest it as a mixer vodka, not a shots vodka.
Maja A.
Amherst, NY
Absolut Raspberri Vodka tastes good but has a strong raspberry flavor. When you can find it on sale, it is a good price. I will stick to plain vodka from now on. I would recommend this product if you like really sweet flavored vodka.
Victoria J.
Port Jefferson, NY
Definitely doesn’t taste like cheap, plastic handle vodka. I bought this at a state liquor store in Hooksett, New Hampshire and it certainly didn’t disappoint. Compared to cheap vodka like Rubinoff or Zhenka, there is certainly no comparison.
Paige S.
Trumann, AR
Definitely get your money’s worth. It’s decent in something that requires a shot or two, but not my favorite. It isn’t crazy expensive so it’s something I’m happy with for the price. Fairly smooth and not a harsh burn. I love the raspberry!
X G.
Monterey Park, CA
I don’t normally drink light liquor anymore, but this drink is super smooth and has a great taste. Not always do I want to use soda as a chaser being i try to be as healthy as possible so the taste is great without a chaser.
Becka R.
S Burlington , VT
Delicious for fresh and summery cocktails! The taste is very smooth and has a sweet raspberry flavor that is prominent regardless of the cocktail. This made for both great martinis as well as a little kick to a sangria
Elizabeth F.
Has anyone tried this with Pom juice??