BY ABSOLUT #38 in Vodka

Meggin C.
Hampton
Great for drinking straight, in mixed drinks which is what I use it for the most or straight. I love mimosas and it works great for strawberry daiquiris. Better than a cheap vodka and your not going to have a nasty hangover in the morning unless you overdo it. So definitely drink responsibly like any other liquor. I recommend the flavor vodkas in this too. Sometimes you want an extra splash of flavor.
Yenelly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I’ve had it once and I didn’t really like it much. It would be good for parties. They’re inexpensive. And you can make a lot of different drinks with it. But in my opinion, it was bad. It has an extreme rubbing alcohol taste. It was also extremely harsh to my throat. For this drink, you would definitely need a chaser. Or REALLY mix it with something else. Never again.
What i.
A truly great budget choice on the market. Flavor-wise, it can't compare to some of the higher price products on the market, but it's great value helped it keep it's 4 stars. It's just cheap enough that you don't feel guilty getting a buzz (in terms of cost or alcohol burn)

The party never really starts until people start taking shots of Absolut Vodka
Milene M.
washington DC
It’s a classic for whom doesn’t want to pay a very large amount of money to drink and it’s not one of the worse kind of vodka that you’re gonna haves some people really like the way that it’s Liz with the drinks, I particularly don’t. But I can understand the successful of the product, they have a accessible price and it’s a very famous brand all over the word.
Ashley J.
Lebanon
Absolute absolutely gets the job done, it’s sharp sting was a bit bracing, but it also cuts right thru all of the sugar syrup in my mixers. Originally purchased for our wedding these bottles have been our go to for many mixed drink parties. I won’t buy in bulk again but we’ll definitely  keep a bottle in the pantry!!
Ashleigh L.
Kenner, LA
This is an alright spirit, that if given the choice, I’d buy something better tasting. Is it an oak vodka that may be able to hide in your Bloody Mary? Sure yeah. But would I want it to star in my Moscow Mule? Nope. The taste isn’t there to be the star of the show, only a supporting role. Absolut Vodka
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
Such a smooth vodka. Tastes good as a lemon drop shot, in a mixed drink, or in Jell-O shots as I like to make. Not too pricey, good to have on hand at parties since many people like to drink vodka. I also like to mix the flavored kinds with Red Bull, either as a shot or a drink. Much better than Smirnoff.
Clair T.
Westerville
I feel like Absolute is a wanna be 'high end' vodka.  I think a good vodka has no flavor, just burn.  This has a flavor.  It's not bad, I use it as a mixer but not for sipping.  Shooting it is ok, I guess.  I drank it when I was younger but have found I like other brands better.
Phillipa R.
Palm Coast, FL
When I go out for a drink. I always choose absolut or new Amsterdam. The flavor is wonderful and pure. It doesn’t give me that bitter “pucker face” kind of taste when I have it at all. It mixes well with juices or with just club soda (which is how I prefer it). I’m very pleased with this vodka.
Audrey H.
Seattle, WA
Absolut is pretty smooth and decently priced! Absolute is usually my got to vodka. It mixes very well with any kind of soda and is the perfect thing for when I’m wanting something strong that I won’t have to spend a fortune on. I typically prefer it to Smirnoff. Great value and great taste!
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?