BY ABSOLUT #81 in Vodka

Arleigh M.
Woodinville
I have tried many vodkas in my day, and Absolute original is by far my favorite. This is such a smooth and bold vodka that I drink straight with out chasers or mixers the majority of the time. It’s affordable and you can find it in any liquor store and is also great for mixing. I highly recommend this vodka above all others. You know when you drink this that it is high quality.
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
Absolut Vodka Original
I’m an Original kind of gal but I also love the Absolute Citron! Absolute is my Favorite Vodka!!! This is my ride-or-die for Vok & Cranberry, Lemon Drop, Martini (extra dirty with 3 olives 🍸😂) or just straight up. Love the flavor, very smoothe, premium taste and a staple at every bar I know. I would recommend to everyone I know.
Esther C.
La Mirada
I used to drink vodka all the time right when I turned 21 because I didn’t know of any other alcohol. I enjoyed it at the time but as I started to discover other types and brands of alcohol, vodka was going farther down the list. Absolut is something that is easy to access and tastes fine in a mixed drink but I would not prefer it for shots.
Jennifer R.
Saint Albans
Original Absolute Voldka is great alone or as an add in for a mixed drink. It's very smooth and doesn't have that rubbing alcohol smell/taste like other cheaper brands of Voldka do. It is also quiet affordable and the quality far exceeds the price. The glass bottle and design is very sleek and minimalist in style.
Brittany G.
I’m not a huge vodka fan, to be truthful, but Absolut original is very smooth and easy to mix with soda with very little of the rough aftertaste I’m used to with vodka varieties. We usually buy vodka for family parties or events, and we always go for Absolut. It’s great price and a crowd favorite.
Phillipa R.
Port Orange, FL
When I go out for a drink. I always choose absolut or new Amsterdam. The flavor is wonderful and pure. It doesn’t give me that bitter “pucker face” kind of taste when I have it at all. It mixes well with juices or with just club soda (which is how I prefer it). I’m very pleased with this vodka.
Audrey H.
Seattle, WA
Absolut is pretty smooth and decently priced! Absolute is usually my got to vodka. It mixes very well with any kind of soda and is the perfect thing for when I’m wanting something strong that I won’t have to spend a fortune on. I typically prefer it to Smirnoff. Great value and great taste!
Lillie V.
Indianapolis
As far as vodka goes - we mainly use it for mixed drinks, so the less expensive brands (non flavored) are perfect. For me, vodka should be flavorless and go down smoothly, which Smirnoff does. It’s easy to find, cheap, and mixes well with just about any ingredients to get a quick cocktail.
Sam D.
Good for mixed drinks, my preferred vodka! Great price, great taste. Buy it all the time so I definitely would buy it again from the local abc store. The bottle is pretty too! Nice packaging, plus they sometimes have these special edition bottles that are gorgeous and light up!
Shana C.
West Seneca
This is my go to vodka to order at a bar or have on hand at the house for the home bar.  It has a nice smooth flavor and I feel like you can please anyone with this brand of Vodka.  I will certainly purchase again and I also think it makes a good gifting brand of vodka
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Beth T.
Lancaster
What is your favorite flavor of absolute.