Absolut Vodka Lime  uploaded by Deborah S.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Lime is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. To put it short and simple: Absolut Lime is smooth, rich and very fresh with a distinct note of freshly pressed lime and a slightly sweet and fruity finish. see more...

Sarie E.
Blissfield
This is a go to for mixing for with Corona's.  The price is also reasonable as well.  It is also nice because you no longer have to buy and slice limes for your drinks.  So you save money and time!
Norma E.
Waco
Great flavor! Prefer it from the bottle. Inexpensive. Love that it’s imported. Pretty good amount. Got several uses out of it. Very satisfied. Please drink responsibly. Thank you.
Kia W.
This vodka is absolutely delicious! I must admit I thought it would be a little overpowering when I made a margarita with it but it worked out quite lovely. I have mixed this with everything from pineapple juice to apple juice and have yet to be disappointed. Me and hubby enjoy a cocktail every weekend with this vodka.
Stephanie P.
Miami
This vodka gives me a bit of a hangover. It goes down a little rough but it is great for a party punch or sangria because you can easily mix this with a fruit juice and it tames the vodka taste. It's an OK vodka but not mind-blowing.  They need to tame the harshness of the after taste.
Diana N.
I am really into moscow mules and this mixed with co*k and bull ginger beer, some fresh mint and a slice of lime or two....my mouth is watering just typing this review. Maybe about a shot in a copper cup is all you need but if your into refreshing drinks, this is a recipe you should try.
Annakaren P.
Berkeley, CA
This is a pretty cheap brand of vodka, but the best tasting in mixed drinks. It is quite affordable, I'm from berkeley so a bottle is usually around 15$, which is not bad. This is one of my go to brands of vodka when I feel like having a nice little cocktail at home with my cousin.
Samantha L.
Atlanta
Not great as a shot, however, excellent for mixed drinks (especially with something carbonated). On the 'affordable but not shoe polish' level. If you like citrus, this is a good option as far as lime vodka's go! However, if you're looking for a sipping vodka, I do NOT recommend
Diana M.
Albion, MI
This flavor of lime vodka is perfect. Other vodkas that are flavored are too artificial in taste. This vodka does not have that taste, it is very smooth, and with just the right hint of lime. When you take a shot of this it goes down so smooth with a great after taste.
Chantal E.
Good intense gift I have ever received, a little goes a long way so be careful. If you aren't the drinker, I'd advice not to over-do it (this should be obvious but thats how good it is truly) Good for fancy events, like a wedding or something. It's a yes for me!!
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
This is my go to vodka. It is a great drink to have around during the summer. I have tried other lime flavored vodkas and this one tops them all . I can even use these for shots if we get so inclined because the lime flavor makes the taste palatable .