Absolut Vodka Lime  uploaded by Bekie B.Absolut Vodka Lime  uploaded by Deborah S.

BY ABSOLUT #75 in Vodka

Absolut Lime is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. To put it short and simple: Absolut Lime is smooth, rich and very fresh with a distinct note of freshly pressed lime and a slightly sweet and fruity finish. see more...

• Do you know any cocktails containing this absolut lime vodka?2 Answers
Brittany G.
Do you love a nice margarita?? I do! And when I make them at home I put this in mine! Found this gem at my local abc store and was not disappointed! I like it much better than other lime flavors I’ve tried. I’ve even gotten some friends hooked on this. We always use it for our parties.
Katelyn H.
Bay Point, CA
Bad! Really bad! It gave me the worst headache and hangover!  I was a first time and last time customer! Will not buy again. It was very disappointing. I bought it at foodmaxx in concord, CA. On Clayton rd. I would definitely never buy it again. Two stars.
Aime A.
Sylmar, CA
So smooth. No chaser needed! (Not even a lime). Best gift I’ve received this past holiday. Can’t wait for New Years Eve to be able to share it with my friends! Tried other flavors but this was the best one! Most definitely would buy again to share with girls!
Jackie I.
Oak harbor , WA
This is pretty much my go to when it comes to vodka. It’s got a hint of citrus flavor where you can mix it with a sprite, or punch. It is affordable and easy to find in grocery stores. It depends on the state. But I definitely recommend this liquor
Kaiti C.
Waxhaw, NC
This Vodka is good to mix with other flavors. I would stick to citrus mixers to keep with the lime flavor. It’s very affordable compared to other Vodka brands but still tastes fine. Easier to drink on the rocks than the unflavored version.
Meagan H.
Was just looking to try something I don’t usually drink and I loved the flavor. It pairs very well with Sprite. It was very smooth. It didn’t give me a hangover and I drank a lot of it. I would definitely recommend and purchase it again!
Kayley B.
I love absolut, but this wasn’t my favorite flavor to be quite honest. It was not a strong of a line test as expected, which was somewhat nice truthfully, but didn’t add much to our beverages. Love the brand, just not this flavor.
Kelley S.
Love to mix this with sprite or 7up. Clean flavor. Not overpowering. Very comparable to skyy. It’s very affordable. I would definitely buy again. For an “adult version” of hot chocolate, put a splash of the unflavored in your hot cocoa!
kaley p.
waldorf , MD
my favorite is the lime! it’s so versatile - whether you’re making a classic moscow mule or even a bloody mary! we keep this one on hand at all times for mixing or just on the rocks! it’s a little pricey but totally worth it!
Samantha S.
Denton
Love Love Love this vodka with sprite! It literally goes down like water! It’s a really good priced liquor; I got for about $15 at feldmans liquor store. I’ve bought it like twice and I’ll definitely be buying again!
Paulina G.
Norwich
Do you know any cocktails containing this absolut lime vodka?