Absolut Vodka Electrik - Limited Edition

Absolut Electrik contains the same Swedish vodka as a bottle of Absolut Vodka. It is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. In fact, Absolut is as clean as vodka can be. Still, it has a certain taste: Rich, full-bodied and complex, yet smooth and mellow with a distinct character of grain, followed by a hint of dried fruit. All absolut is made in the same distillery, with wheat from the same fields, and water from our own deep well. Absolut Electrik follows a celebrated tradition of introducing end of year limited editions featuring cutting-edge designs. The twin bottle release is available in electrik blue and silver, with semi-transparent coating creating see-through reflections. The two colors represent Absolut’s signature cobalt blue and the electrical conductivity of silver. When combined, the colors reflect an Electrik aesthetic reminiscent of flashing lights and pumping beats.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Absolut Vodka Electrik - Limited Edition !
suhail H.
amazing packing, just a piece of art. delicious and tasty. its a great vodka and a bottle that defenitely you need in your place!
Elizabeth C.
The best. Smooth and just love it with my cranberry juice. Little bit on the pricey side but it was a gift so you can’t go wrong. Worth a try
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
This vodka is the number 1, top vodka I have tried it’s smooth and so refreshing I can drink it mixed or straight. It’s my favorite
2045IsMyGuy20 C.
Mmmm perfect for MIXED drinks or on the rocks. Very smooth. Great for parties or a gift. Bring it to a dinner party or just have a party. Buckle up and enjoy Vodka drinkers 😊🥃🍹
Liz J.
palos hills
I love the bottle for my collection in my mini bar. I like the designs of the bottles that this brand makes for special season during the year. Price and quality worth it 100%
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
Part of what prompted me to buy this was the bottle it was very pretty. It was a very good vodka though it was the first time I had ever tried this kind and was sort of pricey but overall I was very satisfied I would recommend.
Lisandra P.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolute Vodka is very smooth compared to other Vodka brands. its inexpensive , and you can find it in most liquor stores. I like it with soda. It's very good. I would buy this again.
Dd M.
Tyler, TX
Taste great lol I like this vodka with grape juice and very cold is delicious really recommended
Maggie B.
I really like absolut, it's a solid cheap vodka and this bottle is super cute! I cleaned it out and then filled it with water and put some flowers in it. Putting some use to my drinking! Haha
Jay C.
Portland
My girlfriend drank Absolut all through college and we bought this because the bottle looked cool. It is a strong tasting drink but very crisp and clean. A little bit of a burn to show you it means business. It actually caused a shiver up my spine. Very weird. We got really drunk but woke up with little or no hangover just the way she remembered it. It's actually now my favorite vodka.

Looking for your answer?