BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Absolut Vodka Cherrykran

Start your review of Absolut Vodka Cherrykran!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katie P.
Hated this product! It tastes aweful on my opinion, however others may actually like it. If you are an Absolut Vodka fan, then you gotta try it for yourself.
Bobbi C.
Russellville
I haven't bought any in a while but use to use this all the time in punch and it's great you can't taste any liquid.  It's great for those wanting to leave out the alcohol taste. I will definitely  use it again.
Karissa B.
Vista, CA
This product was not as good as I anticipated. I felt like the cherry flavor tasted artificial and changed the flavor of the vodka entirely.
Candyce M.
Washington, UT
Reminds me of cough syrup because of the cherry flavor. Totally gross in my opinion. Cherry vodka in general is just wrong.
Roshee P.
Thomaston, GA
Worst. Tastes like nail polish remover. Will never buy. Cheap price . Cheap quality. Don't recommend spending money on this
Heather T.
I wasn't at all a fan. It was in my opinion way to strong. I wouldn't drink it again and wouldn't recommend it.
Alexandra P.
I love Absolut vodkas, I even like many of their other flavors. But this one is pretty awful. It reminds me of cough medicine. But hey, the bottle is pretty. A pass for me.
livvy.living f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Kelly F.
Neenah, WI
I love Absolut vodka but this is not a great flavor. Tastes like bad apple juice. I don't recommend d.
Tammi B.
Winter Haven
I have always been an absolut fan, and their line of flavored vodkas is no different. I have based numerous cocktails around the Absolut flavored lines and they have all been a hit with my patrons.