BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Absolut Vodka Cherrykran

Start your review of Absolut Vodka Cherrykran!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Never have I been sorry about buying any Absolut Vodka , well maybe the pepper! Very seriously one of my favorite vodkas.
katie s.
Easton, PA
Great taste. I love cranberry. This works well with a lot of mixers too. Good for a party drink. I would definitelyrecommend.
Jessica G.
Zebulon
Strong in flavor fantastic at any time i love the delicious smell in personal i love absolut i would love to try more flavor 😍😍
nicey W.
Detroit, MI
It was very easy going down. Had a very smooth taste. Great for mixing. Price wasnt too bad.
Lesia J.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Love love love it has that good holiday taste that really get me in the mood for holidays. I love it. I would absolutely recommend this to any one who has a vodka craving or just wants to try vodka with a little twist
Lisa C.
Chilton, WI
This is the best with a white soda! So good and refreshing especially in the summer months, great crisp flavor.
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
What an interesting flavor! I am not sure that I have seen this one in our local stores... But I did have it while on vacation and it was delicious!
𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓮 𝓓.
Arizona City
El sabor es delicioso ideal para una tarde amena de verdad que sus combinaciones que hacen con esa marca Me fascinan
Caitlin O.
Mixed well with Sprite! Definitely a new favorite. I haven't tried anything that compares to this flavor. This was the first time I've tried this flavor. I purchased it at a local, small business liquor store. I was extremely satisfied with this flavor.
Maggie M.
Hatboro,P
This was a nice little change. It was nice for shots and it made some interestng tasting drinks. Interesting and good tasting. This would be great for jello shots with whipped cream.