BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
Omg so good! I love a simple cranberry and vodka every now and then and this cherry cranberry vodka has just the right amount of a little extra flavor! Definitely recommend!
Karen H.
Glen Burnie
I've used this brand and flavor for many cocktails and mixed drinks and it's a great flavor addition to my variety of liquors.
Shelly S.
Lincoln city
I loved this vodka. I added it with sprite and with cranberry and it absolutely blows other products of its kind out of the water.
Laura G.
Royse City, TX
I like the crisp flavors of the cherry and cranberry together. I enjoy this over ice with a squeeze of lime mostly but have had it with Sprite or 7Up as well and is quite enjoyable.
Jessica S.
Orange, VA
I love the taste of this flavor. It's one of my favorite flavors of vodka. It's so yummy mixed in with Dr pepper or Coca-Cola! Definitely recommend this!
Lindsay  E.
Burlington , Ontario
Love it!!!!! It’s one of my fave vodka’s!!! Very good flavour!! One of my fave brands!!
Kim W.
calgary, alberta
So very good - I mix this one with 7 up and it’s almost dangerous because it just tastes so delicious. It’s a decent price point and I love the bottles!
Deanna A.
This has become my new favorite vodka for the holidays! You can put it on punch, martinis, etc. The flavor of cranberry and cherry is amazing and surprising for a vodka to be this sweet.
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Absolut is my go to liquor for every and all occasions! It’s smooth and tastes amazing!!!!
Amy M.
Greenville
Love this recieved it as a gift. My favorite drink it’s vodka and cranberry. So I love love to use this instead of just a regular vodka.