BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Sharmaine A.
Breckenridge, CO
This one is great if you mix it with coke! It’s like cherry coke flavor haha it would be even better if you add vanilla into it. Cause vanilla and cherry are really good combination for mixing.
Keasha S.
Texas
This taste like Ocean Spray raspcranberry juice to me. I purchased this from a neighborhood liquor store. The price was affordable. The bottle was a nice size. This mixes well with lime and can be used to create signature drinks. I have and will continue to recommend this to others.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I love this flavor, it is good by itself or with a mixer. I would recommend it to any of my friends who like to drink.
Debbie C.
The taste is magnificent. It has a little bit of a sweet and Tart taste. This flavor of vodka is good used with a Whiskey sour mix.
Teresa O.
Nicholasville, KY
Love love Absolut cherry vodka , It has to be ice cold as a shot , it's the best . Chase it with a Coke . Cherry Coke
Melissa A.
Knoxville
This is a great flavor combination. I love the contrast of the cherry and the tarter cranberries. I'm a repeat customer. This is really delicious and refreshing. This is affordably priced and goes well with other mix ins. I definitely will buy again.
Terri E.
it's was very good something I wouldn't have thought I would but it did it had a nice fruity flavor enjoyed it
Emmely V.
I have not had this product but I'm dying to try it . I've heard such great reviews and comments about it . I definitely would and will buy it . It's been recommended to me by people that know their liquor.
Roberto R.
Doral, FL
De los mejores vodka que existe en el mundo y de los más conocidos, muy recomendado, me encanta éste vodka!
Sarah S.
Orlando
Buying again!!!!! Great price. Smooth. Mixes great. Easy to match with drinks. Abc liquor had a deal when i bought