BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Absolut Vodka Cherrykran

Start your review of Absolut Vodka Cherrykran!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Andreina T.
Lancaster, NH
This is officially my go to when making jello shots. It goes well with almost every flavor Jello and enhances the flavor of cherry jello. We love our jello shots!
Melissa L.
West Valley City
I absolutely love the flavor and how smooth it is to drink. It is definetly my favorite. Its Affordable and great for parties. So delicious and you will not be disappointed. I bought it at my local liquor store. Would recommend for sure to anyone who loves vodka.
Natalie C.
Rosenberg, TX
Delicious with cranberry juice or Sprite. Easy to mix or drink on its own with ice.this is definitely one of my favorite brands vodka. Almost any flavor
Crystal B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I LOVE THIS FLAVORED VODKA!! I could have a mixed drink or take it straight on ice. It is very reasonably priced and available at most places thay sell liquor
Melissa B.
Ontario, CA
Absolute Vodka Os The BEST ! love making Backwood BlueBerry Lemonades with this vodka!! It's Amazing !!! I will definitely be getting more . So Yummy and so affordable! One of the best vodkas out there
Desiree b.
Calgary, AB
Absolute great flavoured vodka it's perfect to sip on the rocks or mix with a soda water. Even a citrus flavoured pop would be good! This a an around delicious flavour and my favourite. It can be sweet when drinking on its own.
Amber I.
Anaheim, CA
Cranberry vodka is good. I personally love cranberry juice but omg yes! Bought it at bevmo, and some groceries. I am a repeat consumer. I will come back. It's delicious
Jessica B.
Rogers, AR
The absolute CK, delicious drink if I may say so. It's great on the rocks, or in your favorite glass with crabapple juice, or just cranberry juice, or serve it in a glass with a colored sugar rim.
skycayla d.
Riverside, CA
Every single one of these are bomb I love this alcohol almost everyone mixes well with almost anything they're extremely delicious when they're mixed or even taken as a shot this is one of my favorite alcohol beverages
Taylor N.
Vodka cranberry is a classic go to and popular amongst people who enough vodka. This adds a little pop of flavor when mixed with a little cranberry juice.