BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this vodka its great for mixed drinks but i must admit i havegad it on its own and it is pretty good. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Chanelle S.
This is absolutely delicious. I would definitely buy this again. You definitely get value for your money.
Tahler R.
This is good if you mix it with something. This is definitely a preference thing!!!!!!!
Jackie L.
Good liquor for a great price. My friends and family love the taste. This is a delicious liquor. Purchased at walmart. Nothing to really compare it too.
Eliza E.
Rome, NY
Loooooved this with cherry Coke and a splash of vanilla for a full flavor effect. It was delicious!!! Definitely recommend!!!
Angelia D.
Westminster , SC
I love this vodka it's my favorite of all the other brands. It mixes well with any thing. I love making mixed drinks with it. I bought it at a liquor store in Seneca SC. Compared to other brands I like this the best. I always try to by this brand when I have the money.
Cheryl W.
Scottsville, NY
love this with Pepsi, tastes like cherry Pepsi. Very smooth taste. Absolute is one of the best vodkas around!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
One of my favorite vodkas to have with a glass of sprite! The cherry flavor doesn't overpower the cranberry. A delicious vodka! I've had this several times and it never disappoints. I've recommended this to my friends and they've loved it as well.
Mary D.
1457 ga hwy 188
Its delicious and mixed well into other things such as juice or some soda, over all it's one of my favorites to buy when I want to add some extra flavor to a drink
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Very dry but smooth. I really like the flavor on its own for shots but its so good mixed with mello yellow, try it! It's like a fruity/tangy soda but with a kick and will be your go to cheap-drink. I have bought before and will again definitely for the price.