BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Patricia C.
Great with Sprite, and coke!! Even cranberry juice itself!! Not pricey at all, very affordable especially ideally at spec's
Bernadette L.
Love it by itself on ice! Smooth! Works very well with 7up or Sprite. I used it in a punch and came out cery good.
Isabella 💞 K.
California City
I do love my cherry 🍒 flavored drinks, this really tops my number one spot tho!!
I am always finding myself buying this flavored vodka than any other one on the shelf at the store!
I'd recommend this because it's awesome and it has a little for everyone
chriseni p.
Clarksville, TN
This vodka has a great subtle cherry flavor. It has a smooth taste that allows you to enjoy your drink for a while. I would not consider this a drink to swig down quickly.
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
If and when i feel like something different this is the drink i choose, having that touch of cheery makes it nice and sweet, i would drink it with either lemonade or diet coke, either way its delicious, i always like to have a bottle in my cupboard for a nice treat!
Priscilla L.
Hesperia, CA
Has a pretty good taste that I enjoy ok occasion and you don't have to worry about having cran juice on hand
Jenna R.
The flavor of this I wasn't a huge fan of. The quality however was great. This brand is easy to find in stores and it is a little more pricey however the quality is what you pay for.
Diana M.
I have to say I'm a little bummed that they discontinued the cherry blossom vodka but the bottle art which is stunning reminded me of it and I was not disappointed, cherry and cran with a splash of lime and seltzer is such a crisp and refreshing summer drink. A twist on the cape cod or vodka cranberry the cherry really lights up your taste buds. Absolutely would buy absolut again. (And bring back cherry blossom) ;)
Natasha J.
Johannesburg
Delicious Flavours. Not too strong but enjoyable. Great drink for almost every occasion. Highly recommended.
Eree' O.
Guadalajara
Me gustó su sabor, además puedo combinarlo con jugo de arándano y es una bebida que me gusta mucho, sin embargo no es mi favorito al tomarlo puro.