BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Christina B.
Burlington, WA
Such a great mixer. Mixes well with cherry 7up and ginger ale. I love to throw a few fresh cherries and pineapple slice.
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
Omg I absolutely love this vodka it is my favourite I always mix it with cherry coke and it's absolutely stunning 😁 this is my go to drink if I'm going out on the weekend or going to a party
Angrla P.
Tillsonburg
Smooth and clean on the palate. Great as a standalone on ice or in lemonade! Very affordable.  I have enjoyed it on ice and also have tried it on my favourite soda.  Compared to alternatives I would definitely chose absolute vodka. Very satisfying!
Taylor V.
Buffalo
The flavor profile worked really well for adding something extra to vodka cranberries and cosmopolitans. I don't drink vodka often so it lasted quite a while and the bottle was moderately priced. I would most likely recommend this to others.
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
Love this brand of vodka especially the cherry. It's got a strong taste then Smirnoff. The ABC store.
Gabrielle L.
Kent, OH
Absolut is another one of my favorites. I enjoy the taste either my shooting it straight or just mixing it up and making a drink out of it. The taste is smooth and it's not to bad in price.
Babybad D.
Kissimmee, FL
Now of my faves.. this one I like to drink straight up. It goes down smooth and the taste it so exquisite.
Desirae M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Cherrykan is a vodka made from Absolute ...it had a cherry base with hints of cranberry and sweet plum . This flavor is my ultimate favorite flavor... I love mixing it with gingerale it can even be sipped on rocks. Unfortunately i can barely find this flavor in local package stores. The only time i do is when thry are in nips . i would to be able to buy a larger bottle at a time. Hands down best Absolute flavor next to greentea
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
I absolutely loved this flavor it out a great twist on a cosmopolitan! The ladies loved it too. I had a lingerie party and served this flavor in cocktails and it was a hot. It is a bit strong on its own, but perfect for mixed drinks. I highly recommend it if you serve drinks when you entertain your guests.  A little pricey though.
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
Great flavor and great price.. we have this out every party and everyone enjoys the taste..