BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Sharmaine A.
Breckenridge, CO
This one is great if you mix it with coke! It’s like cherry coke flavor haha it would be even better if you add vanilla into it. Cause vanilla and cherry are really good combination for mixing.
Leigh M.
Benton
Delicious!!! Very smooth and not too sweet. I enjoyed hoe it really went well with sprite. I bought it at Abc liquors and spirits where i frequent a lot. A little pricey but not too bad.
Laura G.
Royse City, TX
I like the crisp flavors of the cherry and cranberry together. I enjoy this over ice with a squeeze of lime mostly but have had it with Sprite or 7Up as well and is quite enjoyable.
Diana M.
I have to say I'm a little bummed that they discontinued the cherry blossom vodka but the bottle art which is stunning reminded me of it and I was not disappointed, cherry and cran with a splash of lime and seltzer is such a crisp and refreshing summer drink. A twist on the cape cod or vodka cranberry the cherry really lights up your taste buds. Absolutely would buy absolut again. (And bring back cherry blossom) ;)
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,116 reviews
I absolutely love the absolute vodka CherryKran! Pun intended haha but seriously though! It is very crisp and it tastes like cherries! I love mixing it with sprite! It is very refreshing on a hot summer day! Absolute is the best vodka on the market! They also have the most flavors! One of my other favorites beside the Cherry is the absolute pear vodka! Ofcourse mixed with sprite, it is heavenly!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
One of my favorite vodkas to have with a glass of sprite! The cherry flavor doesn't overpower the cranberry. A delicious vodka! I've had this several times and it never disappoints. I've recommended this to my friends and they've loved it as well.
skycayla d.
Riverside, CA
Every single one of these are bomb I love this alcohol almost everyone mixes well with almost anything they're extremely delicious when they're mixed or even taken as a shot this is one of my favorite alcohol beverages
Keasha S.
Texas
This taste like Ocean Spray raspcranberry juice to me. I purchased this from a neighborhood liquor store. The price was affordable. The bottle was a nice size. This mixes well with lime and can be used to create signature drinks. I have and will continue to recommend this to others.
Angelia D.
Westminster , SC
I love this vodka it's my favorite of all the other brands. It mixes well with any thing. I love making mixed drinks with it. I bought it at a liquor store in Seneca SC. Compared to other brands I like this the best. I always try to by this brand when I have the money.
Michelle C.
Wichita
I purchased some a few months back it was on sale at our local liquor store., Took it home and after a good time chilling in the freezer tried a shot. . wasn't bad but not a good flavor to mix into anything or with any thing except with some shaved ice on a hot day.😟