BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Patricia C.
Great with Sprite, and coke!! Even cranberry juice itself!! Not pricey at all, very affordable especially ideally at spec's
Sandy B.
Macclenny, FL
This vodka has a really great unique taste. My favorite way to enjoy it is over ice with club soda and splash of cranberry juice.
Rachel C.
Memphis, TN
Since cranberry vodka is my go to drink, Absolut cherry cran is a favorite of mine. Shoots well and mixes well. Can't go wrong!!
Jessica G.
Zebulon
Strong in flavor fantastic at any time i love the delicious smell in personal i love absolut i would love to try more flavor 😍😍
Kenzie H.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is pretty deadly, but it tastes great! I'm a big fan of mixing it with Diet Sprite! I highly recommend this flavor!
Karen H.
Glen Burnie
I've used this brand and flavor for many cocktails and mixed drinks and it's a great flavor addition to my variety of liquors.
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
me gusta  mucho , tiene un rico sabor y el precio esta bien, me pone a tono todo el tiempo. calidad y precio es lo mejor
katie s.
Easton, PA
Great taste. I love cranberry. This works well with a lot of mixers too. Good for a party drink. I would definitelyrecommend.
Eliza E.
Rome, NY
Loooooved this with cherry Coke and a splash of vanilla for a full flavor effect. It was delicious!!! Definitely recommend!!!
April R.
Mount Vernon
I always mix my drinks and it is usually with pop or something fruity. So far I have found this Vodka to be the best for me.