BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Amy S.
Stroud, OK
I'm definitely a fan of Absolut Vodka Cherrykran! I'm a big fan of Cherry drinks and this did not disappoint. One of the best I have tried.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
This is a great flavored vodka that goes well with a variety of mixers. It's great year round and not too heavy like some flavored vodkas.
Jenna S.
Winston Salem, NC
Such a tasty flavored vodka! I don't even need a mixer with it. I just throw some ice in and drink it straight, which I don't usually do.
Susan C.
This is a light refreshing drink. It tastes great with diet coke. You cannot taste any alcohol and it is great for sipping by the pool.
Gina C.
Springfield, IL
Its smooth and sweet taste is a perfect mixer and or on the rocks. I recommend this brand of Vodka to be a must have at any gathering
Shama M.
Colbert, GA
I love this, it doesn't need a mixer. Get it cold on ice and enjoy the taste. It's a little tart and I love that from the canberrirs.
Amanda P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Never have I been sorry about buying any Absolut Vodka , well maybe the pepper! Very seriously one of my favorite vodkas.
Debbie C.
The taste is magnificent. It has a little bit of a sweet and Tart taste. This flavor of vodka is good used with a Whiskey sour mix.
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
It was ok. I wasn’t big on it but my husband was. I think if I had a better mixer it would have brought out the flavor alot more .
Shelly S.
Lincoln city
I loved this vodka. I added it with sprite and with cranberry and it absolutely blows other products of its kind out of the water.