BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this vodka its great for mixed drinks but i must admit i havegad it on its own and it is pretty good. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Jackie L.
Good liquor for a great price. My friends and family love the taste. This is a delicious liquor. Purchased at walmart. Nothing to really compare it too.
Ashlee L.
Manchester, NH
What an interesting flavor! I am not sure that I have seen this one in our local stores... But I did have it while on vacation and it was delicious!
Meagan L.
Mobile, AL
Goes great with cranberry juice. It's a sweeter vodka but it's good. I've only had it one time. It was delicious and went great with my tastebuds.
Elizabeth C.
Not the smoothest brand, but this brand has really good flavor. Not expensive at all, but I would never drink it straight, always as a mixed drink.
Mandy C.
Grain Valley, MO
One of my favorite vodkas, hands down. Love the crisp, smooth taste and I love the flavor it gives my drinks. And I love how affordable it is.
Amy M.
Greenville
Love this recieved it as a gift. My favorite drink it’s vodka and cranberry. So I love love to use this instead of just a regular vodka.
Karissa B.
Vista, CA
This product was not as good as I anticipated. I felt like the cherry flavor tasted artificial and changed the flavor of the vodka entirely.
Melissa B.
Naples, ME
Nice flavor and the price is in range of what I am looking for to entertain guests with. It has the perfect amount of flavor
Violet P.
Oceanside, CA
Absolute makes some extremely good flavored vodkas. I prefer to mix them as they can be a little strong. But they are affordable and tasty.