BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Kelli W.
Very good flavor. I love this brand and I try most of they're new flavors when they come out. This one is really good. I love cherries! It pairs well with Vanilla Coke!!
Amber I.
Anaheim, CA
Cranberry vodka is good. I personally love cranberry juice but omg yes! Bought it at bevmo, and some groceries. I am a repeat consumer. I will come back. It's delicious
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
Omg so good! I love a simple cranberry and vodka every now and then and this cherry cranberry vodka has just the right amount of a little extra flavor! Definitely recommend!
Crystal B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I LOVE THIS FLAVORED VODKA!! I could have a mixed drink or take it straight on ice. It is very reasonably priced and available at most places thay sell liquor
Katie P.
Hated this product! It tastes aweful on my opinion, however others may actually like it. If you are an Absolut Vodka fan, then you gotta try it for yourself.
Lindsey H.
I love Vodka as I am on low carb diet and it mixes well with diet soda. I enjoyed the taste and how smooth it was, plus the quality for the cost was awesome.
Taylor N.
Vodka cranberry is a classic go to and popular amongst people who enough vodka. This adds a little pop of flavor when mixed with a little cranberry juice.
Jackie L.
Good liquor for a great price. My friends and family love the taste. This is a delicious liquor. Purchased at walmart. Nothing to really compare it too.
Natalie C.
Rosenberg, TX
Delicious with cranberry juice or Sprite. Easy to mix or drink on its own with ice.this is definitely one of my favorite brands vodka. Almost any flavor
Jessica S.
Orange, VA
I love the taste of this flavor. It's one of my favorite flavors of vodka. It's so yummy mixed in with Dr pepper or Coca-Cola! Definitely recommend this!