BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
I absolutely loved this flavor it out a great twist on a cosmopolitan! The ladies loved it too. I had a lingerie party and served this flavor in cocktails and it was a hot. It is a bit strong on its own, but perfect for mixed drinks. I highly recommend it if you serve drinks when you entertain your guests.  A little pricey though.
Isabella 💞 K.
California City
I do love my cherry 🍒 flavored drinks, this really tops my number one spot tho!!
I am always finding myself buying this flavored vodka than any other one on the shelf at the store!
I'd recommend this because it's awesome and it has a little for everyone
Nicole B.
Daytona Beach, FL
This was a lovely vodka - full of flavor! I purchased this for a barbecue at my home where I have company over and it was a hit. This was not the first time I’ve tried this brand but I would purchase it again and would advise others to try it!
Taylor V.
Buffalo
The flavor profile worked really well for adding something extra to vodka cranberries and cosmopolitans. I don't drink vodka often so it lasted quite a while and the bottle was moderately priced. I would most likely recommend this to others.
Melissa A.
Knoxville
This is a great flavor combination. I love the contrast of the cherry and the tarter cranberries. I'm a repeat customer. This is really delicious and refreshing. This is affordably priced and goes well with other mix ins. I definitely will buy again.
Emmely V.
I have not had this product but I'm dying to try it . I've heard such great reviews and comments about it . I definitely would and will buy it . It's been recommended to me by people that know their liquor.
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Absolute Vodka Os The BEST ! love making Backwood BlueBerry Lemonades with this vodka!! It's Amazing !!! I will definitely be getting more . So Yummy and so affordable! One of the best vodkas out there
Jessica B.
Rogers, AR
The absolute CK, delicious drink if I may say so. It's great on the rocks, or in your favorite glass with crabapple juice, or just cranberry juice, or serve it in a glass with a colored sugar rim.
Deanna A.
This has become my new favorite vodka for the holidays! You can put it on punch, martinis, etc. The flavor of cranberry and cherry is amazing and surprising for a vodka to be this sweet.
Dania H.
It’s pretty good! I really like the taste. Especially when mixed with sprite, 7 up or Sierra Mist. I bought it at my local grocery store. It was my first time. Kinda pricy.