BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Alexandra P.
I love Absolut vodkas, I even like many of their other flavors. But this one is pretty awful. It reminds me of cough medicine. But hey, the bottle is pretty. A pass for me.
chriseni p.
Clarksville, TN
This vodka has a great subtle cherry flavor. It has a smooth taste that allows you to enjoy your drink for a while. I would not consider this a drink to swig down quickly.
Codie M.
Waller, TX
This is a pretty decent vodka for the price. I'm not gonna tell you to drink it straight, but as a mixed drink it's pretty great. Try it with Pineapple Juice and Champagne.
Natoshia D.
COVINGTON, GA
Mix in with cosmos, Dr Pepper, coke, jello you name it! Definitely taste better than cheaper vodkas! Delicious if you ask me! Will be buying again! I am a repeat customer!
livvy.living f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Victoria A.
BUFFALO, NY
Not a horrible vodka also pretty cheap,goes down easy. Ive bought this brand of vodka many times and with the price being low im able to bring the party with me lol. I bought this vodka in New York U.S.A. and i would most definitely purchase again.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I bought this to mix in my Cranberry juice and it's not my first choice in vodka brands, but it's not the worst tasting vodka. I wouldn't buy it again, personally.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I chose this brand flavor because they dont sell mine anymore. Absolut you used to be my #1 vodka. I didnt care how much it was I was going to buy it. I loved the flavor Dragon Berry. I even had my own drink at the local bars they called a kerri berri just for me using that drink. Ever since it was removes off the shelves i dont buy absolut anymore. You keep all them other nasty flavors on the shelves. Dragon berry was the best. It was smooth fruit sweet and had a taste i cant even describe. And in my made mixture mix drink it was amazing!. Oh well. Im sure one day i will find something like it.
Andreina T.
Lancaster, NH
This is officially my go to when making jello shots. It goes well with almost every flavor Jello and enhances the flavor of cherry jello. We love our jello shots!
Desirae M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Cherrykan is a vodka made from Absolute ...it had a cherry base with hints of cranberry and sweet plum . This flavor is my ultimate favorite flavor... I love mixing it with gingerale it can even be sipped on rocks. Unfortunately i can barely find this flavor in local package stores. The only time i do is when thry are in nips . i would to be able to buy a larger bottle at a time. Hands down best Absolute flavor next to greentea