BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Jessica L.
TWIN FALLS, ID
Love the flavor. I am usually a fan of Smirnoff; however this has a different yet pleasant taste to it. The cherry really comes through and the taste is sharp with a touch of sweet. One of my new favorite vodka's!
Bobbi C.
Russellville
I haven't bought any in a while but use to use this all the time in punch and it's great you can't taste any liquid.  It's great for those wanting to leave out the alcohol taste. I will definitely  use it again.
Caity B.
OKC
I tried this cherrykran flavor of Absolut vodka and liked it. A friend brought it over one evening and we mixed it with sprite. The flavor is not too sweet and tastes really good. I would drink it again.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This stuff is good. But for what it is, it's a little high priced. The good thing is it is absolutely everywhere. Easy to get your hands on. It is of decent quality, but I just feel it's a little much.
Leah C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was surprised by this one. I honestly wasn't sure if I would like this, I'm extremely picky about cherry flavored things. So I was pleasantly surprised that I actually was ok with how this tasted
Sarah P.
Standish
Loved it. I would definitely buy it again. Great in a mixed drink. The price was not horrible either. I actually like a few of the different vodkas. Although I don't like myself in the morning 😂
Gabrielle L.
Kent, OH
Absolut is another one of my favorites. I enjoy the taste either my shooting it straight or just mixing it up and making a drink out of it. The taste is smooth and it's not to bad in price.
Renea L.
This is the best for mixed drinks. I choose this over most for Jell-O shots. It very affordable. I normally buy it from a liquor store but have seen it at a lot of other locations.
Jenna R.
The flavor of this I wasn't a huge fan of. The quality however was great. This brand is easy to find in stores and it is a little more pricey however the quality is what you pay for.
Kimberly H.
Woodburn, IN
Had a decent flavor to it, sort of like a strong vodka cranberry drink, that made taking shots a little bit better. Definitly ups the cranberry vodka mixed drink though! Delicious!