BY ABSOLUT

What does Absolut Cherrykran taste like? Absolut Cherrykran is smooth and mellow with a long fruity and berry finish with notes of sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Just as with all other of our products, Absolut Cherrykran is made exclusively from natural ingredients and unlike most other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar or added preservatives. The Absolut way of making vodka In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brannvin (Absolute Pure Vodka). Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Cherrykran is made the same way; the only difference is the taste sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Cherrykran. Keeping natural ingredients natural The main ingredients in Absolut Cherrykran are Absolut Vodka and sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown one fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the sun-ripe cherries, fresh white cranberry and sweet plum are as natural as the rest of the ingredients. see more...

Keri D.
Starke, FL
I chose this brand flavor because they dont sell mine anymore. Absolut you used to be my #1 vodka. I didnt care how much it was I was going to buy it. I loved the flavor Dragon Berry. I even had my own drink at the local bars they called a kerri berri just for me using that drink. Ever since it was removes off the shelves i dont buy absolut anymore. You keep all them other nasty flavors on the shelves. Dragon berry was the best. It was smooth fruit sweet and had a taste i cant even describe. And in my made mixture mix drink it was amazing!. Oh well. Im sure one day i will find something like it.
Victoria A.
Buffalo
Not a horrible vodka also pretty cheap,goes down easy. Ive bought this brand of vodka many times and with the price being low im able to bring the party with me lol. I bought this vodka in New York U.S.A. and i would most definitely purchase again.
Desirae M.
Chesapeake, VA
Cherrykan is a vodka made from Absolute ...it had a cherry base with hints of cranberry and sweet plum . This flavor is my ultimate favorite flavor... I love mixing it with gingerale it can even be sipped on rocks. Unfortunately i can barely find this flavor in local package stores. The only time i do is when thry are in nips . i would to be able to buy a larger bottle at a time. Hands down best Absolute flavor next to greentea
Deanna A.
This has become my new favorite vodka for the holidays! You can put it on punch, martinis, etc. The flavor of cranberry and cherry is amazing and surprising for a vodka to be this sweet.
Leigh M.
Benton
Delicious!!! Very smooth and not too sweet. I enjoyed hoe it really went well with sprite. I bought it at Abc liquors and spirits where i frequent a lot. A little pricey but not too bad.
Melissa L.
West Valley City
I absolutely love the flavor and how smooth it is to drink. It is definetly my favorite. Its Affordable and great for parties. So delicious and you will not be disappointed. I bought it at my local liquor store. Would recommend for sure to anyone who loves vodka.
Isabella 💞 K.
California City
I do love my cherry 🍒 flavored drinks, this really tops my number one spot tho!!
I am always finding myself buying this flavored vodka than any other one on the shelf at the store!
I'd recommend this because it's awesome and it has a little for everyone
Dania H.
It’s pretty good! I really like the taste. Especially when mixed with sprite, 7 up or Sierra Mist. I bought it at my local grocery store. It was my first time. Kinda pricy.
Amber I.
Anaheim, CA
Cranberry vodka is good. I personally love cranberry juice but omg yes! Bought it at bevmo, and some groceries. I am a repeat consumer. I will come back. It's delicious
Hayley W.
Canfield, OH
Omg so good! I love a simple cranberry and vodka every now and then and this cherry cranberry vodka has just the right amount of a little extra flavor! Definitely recommend!