Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle

Absolut Vodka is a Swedish vodka made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. In fact Absolut is as clean as vodka can be. Still, it has a certain taste: Rich, full-bodied and complex, yet smooth and mellow with a distinct character of grain, followed by a hint of dried fruit.

Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle ? What goes great with this
como se consigue una prueba gratis del producto?, nunca supe que existia la marca abolut, si la escuche, pero me encantaria poder probarla, y con el tema de la pandemia esta dificil conseguir
Doo you think that the % of alcohol is to much in this Vodka?
Start your review of Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle uploaded by Heying D.
Great brand of vodka. Neat, clean taste, nothing fancy, just what I like on the weekend.
Nakoma E.
Orlando, FL
Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle uploaded by Nakoma E.
I always keep a bottle of Absolut on my bar. This is one of my favorite vodkas to drink. It is incredibly smooth and pairs well with everything. I drink mine with just water and lemon and it is very refreshing! A must for every bar. Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle
Melissa V.
El Centro, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious as a straight shot or in a mixed drink, I love vodka and drink it the majority of the time
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
I love this vodka, it has a strong flavor but when you mix pineapple or grape juice, its flavor is fascinating.. in my experience I like it a lot❤️
Shelby L.
Marrero, LA
Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle uploaded by Shelby L.
With Absolut its got a clean aroma with the wheat grain noticeable. Ive tasted Absolut in a few ways, neat, chilled, and in a mixed drink (or two, or three). Sipped warm it's got a really mellow flavor, smooth, and with a bitter finish that reminds me a bit of licorice or a not so sweet fruit.
Angela L.
Irving, TX
We figured out quickly in Europe that it can be difficult finding name brand vodka. For some reason, the stores did offer Absolute. Definitely our go-to vodka while traveling. Best with a mixer, in my opinion.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
This is my favorite I make many different drinks with this it taste smooth and a great taste and a great price
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Absolut Vodka is a good vodka. It is great to use in any recipe that calls for it. The price is a little higher than average but worth it. I’m not a vodka drinker but if I buy it this is one I buy. I recommend.
Aurelia P.
Swansea, IL
I bought this To mix when going out one night but I like flavored vodkas more. I gave it to my parents and they love it. Didn’t think it was pricey.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle This was always my favorite! Absolut vodka and cranberry juice was my drink back in my partying years! It goes down smooth and tastes delicious! A little burning just a hint not enough to turn me away! I always drank it and on occasions like weddings would only chose Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle it got the job done!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Deanette J.
victoria
il y a 5 mois
Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle ? What goes great with this
Jacqueline M. il y a 5 mois
You can make a screw driver(orange juice with vodka). Its one of my favorite vodka drinks. Vodka also mixes well with most fruit juices or fruit sodas.
Kerri K.
Bamberg , SC
il y a un an
Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle ? Like some new sweet ideas to do with my vodka sick of the usual soda or juice. I
Emmi H. il y a un an
Punch, or put any combo you like in the blender with ice and make it a frozen drink. Turn it into a snack with fruit, gummies, etc. Let skittles sit in it and dissolve..
kat K.
buffalo
il y a un an
Absolut Vodka - 50ml Bottle ?Does anyone have great mixes?
Cristina S. il y a un an
Can’t go wrong with Redbull and Vodka, I also personally love the Vodka mango pineapple in a little bit of pineapple juice so yummy!
Connie P.
Dothan
il y a 2 ans
Dana L. il y a un an
The newest Absolut vodka you’re in Canada would either be the lime or the mango. I haven’t tried either one of them yet but I will get there LOL