Absolut Vanilla Vodka uploaded by Heather W.Absolut Vanilla Vodka uploaded by Mel M.Absolut Vanilla Vodka uploaded by Arielle D.

BY ABSOLUT #69 in Vodka

Absolut Vanilia's rich character blends together vanilla, toffee, and caramel flavors. Its balance of sweet and smooth come together in harmony. see more...

Hannah E.
Honolulu
The only vodka brand I’ve had where I can actually taste the essence of the advertised flavor. Absolut Vanilla Vodka is an essential in my house and I love adding to my mixed drinks I make at home! It’s pretty smooth for a vodka but it still has the punch and a very tasty vanilla flavor
Kay K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Absolut Vanilla Vodka is a decent vanilla vodka. Especially for the price! It doesn't taste like real vanilla but it doesn't taste super synthetic which is nice. Great for mixing drinks like milkshakes and "diner" cocktails. Would not recommend for drinking straight though.
Amanda S.
This Vanilla vodka is delicious. It is affordable and I consider it to be of excellent value for the price. It is a perfect addition to a drink recipe involving sweet, “dessert-like” ingredients. I’d highly recommend this vodka and have purchased it on many occasions.
Hailey D.
Midway Park, NC
I like To mix my Absolut vanilla vodka with some root beer and vanilla ice cream! It makes for a great adult root beer float. You can use it for specialty shots or even cake Jell-O shots which are always a hit at the parties! It’s a good vodka for a great price!
Taylor L.
I am a huge vodka lover. Absolut is by far one of the smoothest. The taste is great and it is definitely one of my go to’s. The packaging is nice and neat. Nothing too flashy or too cheap looking. I would definitely recommend this vodka to any of my friends!
Lindsey R.
Little Rock, AR
REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY NOT A FAN. They could of made this taste soooo much better, the vanilla tastes so artificial it’s disgusting. It tastes just as bad as the plastic $5 bottles 😷 no thanks, I’ll stick with the plain vodka, leave the nasty flavors at home.
Kristin M.
Minneapolis
This was one of my favorite flavored vodkas for quite some time, I love it with Diet Coke for a Vanilla Coke type thing or sprite, and while it might get a little sweet after the second or third, mixing it with orange pop is a delicious creamsicle!
Shannon R.
Billings
This is my favorite vodka. It’s nicely priced without being “cheap”. I love to use this in my “dirty Shirleys” with some gingerale and grenadine. The flavor is great, sweet but not too sweet like many flavored vodkas. I would definitely recommend
Ashley S.
Hagerstown, MD
The taste was a little more harsh than you’d expect. I thought it’d be a smooth vodka going down, but it had a bad aftertaste. Don’t recommend. Maybe the other flavors are butter, but I haven’t tried them. Would not purchase again
Elizabeth H.
Great for many mixed cocktails/shooters. Delicious and smooth. Better than expected as I don't usually enjoy vanilla flavoring. Will continue to use. Price point is fair with regards to quality. Overall satisfied with this product.
Veronique G.
Montreal
I have never try this vanilla vodka. How should I served it to my guest? I need recipes
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Does this actually taste good? Do you have to drink it with a chaser, or mixed?
Kassandra L.
Great mix in a smoothie ?
Karolina C.
Would this be good for shots, drinks, or both?
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
I was thinking to try this in a Piña Colada, has anyone used this in one? If so, how was it?