• Absolut Vanilia Absolut® Vodka Sweden Vanilia 1L Bottle

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Vanilia was introduced in 2003. Basically because vanilla is one of the most beloved flavors in the world. And it wasn’t long until that fact was reinforced through the instant success of Absolut Vanilia – it is almost equally popular as vanilla itself.

What does Absolut Vanilia taste like?

Absolut Vanilia is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. Absolut Vanilia is rich, robust and complex. It has a distinct character of vanilla, notes of butterscotch and hints of dark chocolate.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Vanilia is made the same way, the only difference is the taste of vanilla. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O.Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Vanilia.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Vanilia are Absolut Vodka and vanilla flavor. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown in fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the vanilla is as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

Absolut Vanilia

Start your review of Absolut Vanilia!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
Well I’m not a huge fan of vodka at the vanilla vodka is pretty great. I had it recently at a lodge in the snow with raspberry purée crème de menthe and hot cocoa with whip cream on top and I will drink that over and over again. This vodka is extremely versatile and the absolute brand is nice and smooth.
Joe B.
Cincinnati
Vanilla vodka is very useful can be blended into milkshakes used for Gummy Bears there are several moonshine recipes to put it in this is one of my favorites to keep on hand you just never know when you can fit this particular vodka in a recipe. It is always NR liquor stock and bought repeatedly.
Olivia P.
Mount Pleasant
It was great!! Super smooth with the perfect amount of vanilla l.yes it exceeded my expectations. I personally think this may be my favorite vodka behind Tito’s. If they came out with flavored Tito’s I would be very happy! But for now, absolut is my family’s favorite.
Quel C.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I used this for a few mixed drinks and to try something different. I though the vanilla flavor was pretty subtle, but good. Not too overwhelming, but not where you couldn't tell that it's flavored.
Oriana B.
North Olmsted, OH
Highly recommend this product it was a great mixer if you wanted to add extra sweetness two Blended drinks or if you were making coffee drinks or if you were having mudslides anything that you needed an extra bit of flavor it was perfect. My friends and I made root beer floats with this and they turned out nominal easy to drink smooth had a blast with this and it's fine you can add it to any that bridge even a fruity drink that you want to add sweetness to
Emily M.
Yonkers, NY
This was surprisingly good and I got to add to milkshakes. I was expecting it to have an overwhelming alcohol flavor and little vanilla flavor. It was also a good mix with rootbeer to make a rootbeer float flavor. Usually do not like this brand but the vanilla was different.
Sawnya C.
As far as vodka goes I generally prefer 100% and unflavored.  With that said you can guess the alcohol percentage on this product is a bit low for me to drink on its own but is great as a mixer.  It is wonderful in iced coffee. And also  a great addition to pina coladas. Fresh pineapple scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and this vodka in addition to the rum and mix kicks it up a notch actually two.  I have purchased it about 5 times and do plan on doing so in the future.  Also I do recommend it to others. Usually for making floats or creamsicles. But am currently searching for more recipes.  So the price is right the flavor is enjoyable and is comparable with many drinks the proof is low but who cares but 2
Jenni W.
Roslindale
I love the vanilla flavor Absolut Vodka. It’s so versatile and you can add so many types of juices 🥤 and fruits 🍉 🍎 🍌 The value is amazing and priced very well for the quality. I would definitely recommend this to others that like to drink fruity drinks. You can add strawberries 🍓 bananas 🍌 oranges 🍊 and make a creamy type of drink from it.
Ashleigh J.
Inwood, WV
Decent flavor but very harsh after taste. Burns too much to be sold at this price point and adds an acidity to mixed drinks that I feel can be avoided with better distillation and flavor profiling. Still the gold standard for mixed drinks and shots at most bars. Better ones have recently come out so they have major competition now
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
I’ve had one taste of this vodka, one time. Comparatively speaking, it’s nothing I find myself clicking my heels over. The aroma is pungent, like all vodkas, and you typically find whatever flavor they’ve pumped into it in the aftertaste. It’s on the cheaper side, so great for mixing. I wouldn’t buy it for myself.
Veronique G.
Montreal
I have never try this vanilla vodka. How should I served it to my guest? I need recipes
Kassandra L.
Binghamton , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great mix in a smoothie ?
Karolina C.
Would this be good for shots, drinks, or both?
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What kind of drinks do you make with this?