Absolut Ruby Red Vodka uploaded by Leanne G.Absolut Ruby Red Vodka uploaded by Ashley W.

BY ABSOLUT

Elicia M.
Buffalo
Love love love love!!! This is so good! It's amazing for a quick mixer. I like to throw in some pineapple juice with it. It's very tasty and goes down nicely. You will not be disappointed
Heidy R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Vodka Ruby Red 750 ml more...
One of my favorite drinks for the weekend with friends. I really love the taste, I like to enjoy it every time I’m out clubbing. The price is a little bit high but it’s worth every penni
Jessica D.
Rainbow City
I try this years ago and my liquor store didn't have many flavors to buy so I went with the Ruby red and I absolutely loved it and would probably buy it again if I drinker like I use to
Danielle W.
Really great taste!! It blends beautifully with mixes or on its own. My personal favorite is to mix it in with frozen lemonade to make the perfect summer drink. I would highly recommend.
Conna W.
Medford, MA
I usually enjoy Absolut's flavored vodkas but this one was especially great - it was perfect for making delicious citrusy cocktails during the summer. I would definitely get it again.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
I'm a huge fan of absolut vodka in general, so it's so surprise that I'm a fan of the ruby red too. Best thing about absolut, is you don't get that aquanet hairspray after taste, goes down smooth and be drank alone or with your favorite juice
Tressa W.
Attica, NY
This is light, crisp and actually refreshing over ice! It also makes a great summertime drink when blended with citrus fruit, juice and ice! This certainly doesn't disappoint!
Ana S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I didnt try this flavor, i tried the peach one, it was given to me as a bday present and i loved it because it is 40%, unlike other brands that are 35%, it makes a difference.
Mavis K.
Louisville, KY
I used this Just last weekend to make Jell-O shots for a company function. The Jell-O shots were a hit and nobody got trash because it was just the right amount of alcohol.
Samantha D.
Bedford, OH
Hands down my favorite flavor from Absolut! This is perfect for summer drinks and pairs well with orange juice or pineapple juice with a splash of grenadine! For sure worth a try.
Diana L.
What do you mix this with? Does it actually taste like a grapefruit?!
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
What is best to mix with absolut Ruby red?
Sandra R.
What does it taste like? And is whats the best way to mix this?
patty b.