Absolut Ruby Red Vodka uploaded by Leanne G.Absolut Ruby Red Vodka uploaded by Ashley W.

BY ABSOLUT

Cora C.
Review for: ABSOLUT RUBY RED VODKA more...
Not as good as the deep eddy ruby red for sure. Overall I think this one is pretty good, it's not quite as smooth as the deep eddy (not that either are that smooth).  Overall most absolut is on the harsher side
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
this stuff is DELICIOUS! i really like to make a punch for parties i call "ruby duby doo" it's one bottle of this, one bottle of sparkling wine and a bottle of grapefruit juice. delicious and a little goes a long way!
Dacie C.
Broken Arrow
If you want a little kick to your drink this is the way to go. The ruby red compares great to others. I purchased at a liquor store where I live. I have only purchased once, but I would definitely recommend to otherS.
Dorothy F.
Rolling Mdws, IL
Great flavored vodka. I actually had to drink this straight at one point before entering a festival, and I️t was not horrible. I also handed out this drink to strangers and they loved I️t. Definitely would buy again.
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
It's not the best and it's not the worst! I think it's a little over priced when you can literally get so much better vodka for the same price or less. It burns for a little tooo long, but it gets the job done..
JayLynn S.
Absolut is “absolutely” my favorite vodka! Received this flavored version in a gift pack for my birthday. The ruby red is one I always keep stocked at my house. It is so good on its own, or in mixers and cocktails.
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
This is my second favorite Grapefruit Vodka. It is a lot easier to come by than the other and it almost as good. We always use it to make the yummiest cocktails. Great flavor and great addition to any drink.
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Mixed with a grapefruit flavored soda this is crisp, refreshing and like summer in a glass. Add, a little grenadine for a tasty little cocktail and use a little crushed ice to make the perfect summery drink.
Mary Monica J.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Nice subtle grapefruit flavor - good for light, refreshing summertime drinks. However I'm not sure if I would purchase again as the flavor payoff is very slight and doesn't really add much to most drinks.
Rayna H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Absolut Ruby Red Vodka blends well with orange juice and sprite. Out of all the flavored vodkas I've tried, it is one of my favorites. It's easy to drink, and perfect for a spritzer on a hot summer day.
Diana L.
What do you mix this with? Does it actually taste like a grapefruit?!
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
What is best to mix with absolut Ruby red?
Sandra R.
What does it taste like? And is whats the best way to mix this?
patty b.