Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by melinie m.Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by Leanne G.Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by Ashley W.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Ruby Red was introduced in 2006, following the success of the other citrus flavors, Absolut Citron and Absolut Mandrin. The name Absolut Ruby Red is taken from a special kind of red grapefruit. And grapefruit is of course what it tastes like!

What does Absolut Ruby Red taste like?

Absolut Ruby Red is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. Absolut Ruby Red is smooth and fruity with a crisp and refreshing character of zesty grapefruit.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Ruby Red is made the same way, the only difference is the taste of grapefruit. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Ruby Red.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Ruby Red are Absolut Vodka and grapefruit flavor. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown in fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the grapefruits are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

Kristen F.
Beaver Falls, PA
Amazing, clean taste!!!!!! Great for mixing with juice or anything really! Personally i love mixing it with red bull or cranberry juice but I’m sure it would work great with any of your fav mixers!!
Heather S.
Myrtle Beach
it is so good. I highly recommend. Any vodka you get is going to be a fun time. This is smooth. This packaging is super sleek. This is a little more expensive but very smooth. I definitely recommend
Chelsea C.
Swansea, MA
Absolut Vodka is by far my favorite vodka hands down. Any flavor you choose, it tastes true and not artificial. Absolut Raspberri adds a nice tart flavor to any mixed drink. The fruity and dry taste is very similar to cranberries to me, which is great for a cranberry and vodka tasting drink without the dry cranberries 😋😉 I would definitely add this vodka to your bar!
Lexie R.
Purchased at: Kroger
It’s a great vodka for the price. Nothing that will break the bank but gets the job done without feeling terrible the next day. They have a lot of different flavors so you can find what you want.
Caitlin O.
Kennesaw, GA
This vodka is perfect for the summer! The packaging is so fun and immediately drew me into it, and the taste is perfect for a pool-side cocktail! Absolut Ruby Red
Brooke N.
Baltimore
One of my top favorite grapefruit vodkas. Absolutely, every time I drink it I am pleased. I compare it to deep eddies. Very delicious and a great price point. I have been buying it for years.
Kirra S.
Round Rock
I would recommend this for an evening of trying something new. I really like grapefruit flavored anything so it was a joy to joy. My first time using it was kind of a mess because I over poured but when you get the proportions right, it tastes really good.
Katie Z.
A little sweet for my liking but definitely a good alternative to regular. I mix this with soda water. Affordable compared to some other vodkas. The bottle is cute. I would recommend this.
Hayden B.
Racine, WI
This was a very easy vodka to drink and I though it went well with anything if you like to mix it with juices or sodas. It was a very inexpensive product and to me it was worth the money.
Dani C.
Sylmar , CA
Oh I love this stuff! The flavors are so delicious and noticeable without being over powering. Thank he vodka it’s self is smooth as well. Plus it’s gluten free! And not all vodkas are
Diana L.
What do you mix this with? Does it actually taste like a grapefruit?!
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
What is best to mix with absolut Ruby red?
Sandra R.
What does it taste like? And is whats the best way to mix this?
patty b.