Absolut Ruby Red Vodka uploaded by Leanne G.Absolut Ruby Red Vodka uploaded by Ashley W.

BY ABSOLUT

Nicole A.
Young Harris, GA
One of my go to vodkas at any special occasion. I picked it up at the local liquor store on the way to a dinner party for a friend's birthday and it was a big hit. It's very smooth and affordable I would definitely recommend it to others. I will be purchasing again
Anna M.
Corinth
This is a high quality vodka with a great flavor. Any time I need a fruity flavor for a mixed drink, I reach for this. There is only one other brand I have tried that compares to Absolut. It's flavor is strong but not overpowering. I will definitley be buying again!
Alison O.
Nashville, TN
As far as flavored vodkas go, this is my fave. Mix with some club and a splash of OJ -- you got yourself a good drink. Price wise, it's on point. You can usually get a bottle for around $22-25. Absolut is my go-to for when I need vodka for parties. Check it out!
Bibi G.
San Francisco, CA
I want to like Absolut more because they're absolutely the best option in terms of flavored vodkas! I love the range of options available, and all their specialty releases are phenomenal. I will say that in terms of price point, I think they're a touch expensive.
Kelsey H.
I love this Vodka. It is very easy to sip over ice and is amazing if mixed with a grapefruit beer. It is definitely worth the price which isnt too extreme. This is my go to flavor and I will continue to purchase this product time and time again! It is great.
Michelle H.
Somerset, NJ
I love drinking an Absolut Cocktail in my own Interior Illusions Lounge at home. I also really love the packaging design of this - it's beautiful to display on a bar cart. It's fun to drink, I like the flavors, and it mixes great with fruit juices or sodas.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is my favorite breakfast vodka. I love a good Greyhound with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and this vodka over ice. Or a spiked Mimosa with a shot of this added to it. Its not overly sweet or sour and adds just the right amount of citrus to plain soda water.
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: ABSOLUT RUBY RED VODKA more...
Ruby red makes a really great drink. I mix it with sprite and I have a delicious and refreshing drink. Absolute is a great middle of the road vodka and a decent price. They have really nailed the flavors down which makes it one of my favorite brands.
Rachel H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I had this brand of vodka in a drink I ordered. While the drink was a bit pricey, It brought just the right fruity notes to the drink. Everything was combined very nicely and I definitely enjoyed it. I would purchase this brand for my home as well.
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: ABSOLUT RUBY RED VODKA more...
For the berry lovers this is a great choice. Must drink over ice and can only have a few. Good for the newly 21 and for mixing. Easy to find, reasonably priced and a staple at most bars. Worth trying if you’re looking for something new.
Diana L.
What do you mix this with? Does it actually taste like a grapefruit?!
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
What is best to mix with absolut Ruby red?
Sandra R.
What does it taste like? And is whats the best way to mix this?
patty b.