Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by melinie m.Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by Leanne G.Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by Ashley W.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Ruby Red was introduced in 2006, following the success of the other citrus flavors, Absolut Citron and Absolut Mandrin. The name Absolut Ruby Red is taken from a special kind of red grapefruit. And grapefruit is of course what it tastes like!

What does Absolut Ruby Red taste like?

Absolut Ruby Red is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. Absolut Ruby Red is smooth and fruity with a crisp and refreshing character of zesty grapefruit.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Ruby Red is made the same way, the only difference is the taste of grapefruit. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Ruby Red.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Ruby Red are Absolut Vodka and grapefruit flavor. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown in fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the grapefruits are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

Morgan L.
New york, NY
Favorite flavor of absolute! Burn is extremely minimal when drinking in shot form. Not over priced and not overly sweet. Perfect flavor and while price is a bit high, this is definitely worth it!! I recommend
Christina P.
Absolut Vodka Sweden Ruby Red is a great vodka. The price is great and it is a high quality vodka. I would recommend this vodka to anyone looking to try a new vodka. It is good on the rocks or in a mix drink.
Caitlin N.
Ridgecrest, CA
I bought a bottle of this to pre game before a concert. I mixed it with red bull and it was sooo good! It definitely helped me get the party going before the concert. I will definitely be drinking this again.
Mary S.
Aptos, CA
smooth, but doesn’t have as strong as a flavor as some of their other flavors, which I was hoping for because I love the grapefruit. Good for the price, but there are others that I like more such as the pear!
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
This is my second favorite Grapefruit Vodka. It is a lot easier to come by than the other and it almost as good. We always use it to make the yummiest cocktails. Great flavor and great addition to any drink.
JayLynn S.
Absolut is “absolutely” my favorite vodka! Received this flavored version in a gift pack for my birthday. The ruby red is one I always keep stocked at my house. It is so good on its own, or in mixers and cocktails.
Chloe C.
Round Rock
Love this Ruby Red vodka. It’s great as a mixer and even in a vodka water. If you haven’t tried this, you need to. You will not be disappointed! Such great flavor and for such a great price! I 10/10 recommend.
Shelby
Modesto, CA
One of the best vodkas I’ve had, I’ve never had a vodka go down so smoothly! I love the packaging of it too because it very unique! My four stars are because the hangover I got from this vodka was killed lol
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Mixed with a grapefruit flavored soda this is crisp, refreshing and like summer in a glass. Add, a little grenadine for a tasty little cocktail and use a little crushed ice to make the perfect summery drink.
Clare C.
Lynden, WA
This can be used for a refreshing drink, when mixed with lemonade it taste just like grapefruit juice! It was not to pricey. As long as you are a grapefruit fan, then you are bound to be a fan of this vodka!
Diana L.
What do you mix this with? Does it actually taste like a grapefruit?!
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
What is best to mix with absolut Ruby red?
Sandra R.
What does it taste like? And is whats the best way to mix this?
patty b.