Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by melinie m.Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by Leanne G.Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by Ashley W.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Ruby Red was introduced in 2006, following the success of the other citrus flavors, Absolut Citron and Absolut Mandrin. The name Absolut Ruby Red is taken from a special kind of red grapefruit. And grapefruit is of course what it tastes like!

What does Absolut Ruby Red taste like?

Absolut Ruby Red is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. Absolut Ruby Red is smooth and fruity with a crisp and refreshing character of zesty grapefruit.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Ruby Red is made the same way, the only difference is the taste of grapefruit. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Ruby Red.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Ruby Red are Absolut Vodka and grapefruit flavor. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown in fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the grapefruits are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

Michelle S.
Aurora, CO
This is got such a great flavor! it's just a little bit tart and makes for a great mixer cocktail. I really love it when I want something a little bit different. Love it!
Colleen D.
Jacksonville
One of my favorite Absolut flavoured vodkas.  I like to mix this into a martini with ruby grapefruit juice and a sugar rimmed glass.  Does not dissapoint!
Diana G.
Arlington, TX
One of my favorite to mix with club soda. So refreshing! I like that it’s not over powering like other vodkas. Definitely my go to when I got out! Wouldn’t change a thing, I don’t feel like it’s too expensive, definitely in my price range. 10/10
Patty W.
Beebe, AR
Affordable and flavorful and good on its own y’all!! This is always good and the flavor is such a great mix in for all kinds of moods! fruity is my favorite combination to drink and turn up but I love it all
Alana D.
Tulsa, OK
Its genuinely delicious. I know alcohol isn't exactly YUMMY, but this one IS! I definitely enjoy relaxing with a drink. I would 100% recommend this to anyone that enjoys vodka
Zoe W.
Sparta
Tastes great in mixed drinks or as shots! Will definitely continue to buy this product. I love to pre game with it before a night out going to the bars with my girlfriends. Tastes good and makes you feel good!
Elizabeth L.
Salisbury
Smooth and great with pineapple and strawberry juice. When taking shots it is not to harsh going down. Very kind when you just want a sip and feel good for the moment. Not too expensive either.
Maritza Z.
San Francisco, CA
When I was younger this was my go to vodka. I would take any flavor but the ruby red was my favorite. It's lower price but higher quality than others made it a good option for a tighter budget and for someone younger that didn't know of any other alternatives, it's good. You will probably have a hangover though, the sugar content is high l. I would say go and try tito's vodka!
Emely T.
Great vodka. A little goes a very long way. Can be easily mixed with a mixer of you choice, no problem. Very affordable, great value for money. I found this product at grocery stores and Liquor stores. Would definitely recommend.
Charlotte W.
Quincy, MA
Big fan of Absolut and huge fan of the Ruby Red flavor. It's affordable and the flavor is very tasty - makes vodka much easier to drink. I've purchased it before and would purchase it again in the future. I also personally love the different designs on the bottle depending on the flavor, and as someone who really values aesthetics, that's another huge selling point for me.
Diana L.
What do you mix this with? Does it actually taste like a grapefruit?!
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
What is best to mix with absolut Ruby red?
Sandra R.
What does it taste like? And is whats the best way to mix this?
patty b.