Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by melinie m.Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by Leanne G.Absolut Ruby Red uploaded by Ashley W.

BY ABSOLUT

Absolut Ruby Red was introduced in 2006, following the success of the other citrus flavors, Absolut Citron and Absolut Mandrin. The name Absolut Ruby Red is taken from a special kind of red grapefruit. And grapefruit is of course what it tastes like!

What does Absolut Ruby Red taste like?

Absolut Ruby Red is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and unlike some other flavored vodkas, it doesn’t contain any added sugar. Absolut Ruby Red is smooth and fruity with a crisp and refreshing character of zesty grapefruit.

The Absolut way of making vodka

In 1879, Lars Olsson Smith introduced the continuous distillation with which he made Absolut Rent Brännvin. Instead of the usual three or four times, the vodka was distilled an infinite number of times. Absolut Ruby Red is made the same way, the only difference is the taste of grapefruit. And, like the rest of the family, it’s produced in Åhus, L.O. Smith’s birth town. Since the process will never change, neither will the true taste of Absolut Ruby Red.

Keeping natural ingredients natural

The main ingredients in Absolut Ruby Red are Absolut Vodka and grapefruit flavor. Absolut Vodka is made from water and winter wheat. The water comes from a deep well in Åhus where it’s protected from impurities. The winter wheat is also grown in Åhus and differs from other crops: it’s sown in fall, and harvested the next one. Days in between it grows under the Swedish snow developing its hard grain. Also, the use of fertilizers is minimized. Of course, the grapefruits are as natural as the rest of the ingredients.

Reagan M.
Hartsville, SC
This is my all time favorite vodka!! I mix it with Sprite Zero and add a few cherries and a slice of lime! This drink combo never disappoints and is a must have when I decide I want a girls night out!
Kiah K.
austin
Great flavor, amazing to use with other drinks to mix! I find it works well with some sodas. It’s a super smoothie vodka compared to most, I’am a repeat customer. Would definitely recommend to others!
Tiffany L.
Fort Worth
I typically go for Deep Eddy's Ruby Red, but this bottle does not mess around. Great flavor that isn't overwhelming or underwhelming and not too sweet which is always my concern with flavored vodkas!
Caitlin O.
pueblo
This is great to sip on over ice but the fragrance isn’t something that attracted me to the liquor itself. The taste is extremely unique and rates much higher than any other type of vodka I’ve had.
Carrie P.
Riverton, IL
It did meet my expectations although i Wish that it would have had a better flavor, but good when mixed with the right kind of drinks. The packaging is always cute to me i collect the bottles.
Emily G.
Clemmons
This is one of my favorite! I pair it with grape fruit juice and it is amazing! I was first time consumer when I bought it but I will get it again for sure! It is a good value and a Fair price
Taylor K.
I buy this flavor regularly. I absolutely love it. Just add a sash of sprite and it is so refreshing and yummy. Definitely a go to for me. I recommend it all the time to my friends and family
Sarah D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a fine vodka for your classic college student. It’s not to expensive but it’s not quite the best. This is a standard vodka it should be fine for everyone, I’ll probably buy this again
Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
The ruby flavor was strong enough that you hardly need a mixer, perfect with just club soda, but it wasn’t overwhelming. You could also probably drink it straight or with a juice mixer. D finitely would recommend in place of plain vodka to up your party game.
Alix N.
Tualatin
Tried it once and loved it. Need to go buy some to have in my alcohol collection. A little pricey when you’re getting a cocktail made in a bar, but well worth the price from the liquor store.
Diana L.
What do you mix this with? Does it actually taste like a grapefruit?!
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
What is best to mix with absolut Ruby red?
Sandra R.
What does it taste like? And is whats the best way to mix this?
patty b.