Absolut Ruby Red Vodka uploaded by Leanne G.Absolut Ruby Red Vodka uploaded by Ashley W.

BY ABSOLUT

Kimberly F.
Roanoke, VA
I like the majority of flavored vodkas offered by Absolut. This one is no exception! When I'm looking for a good vodka with a lot of flavor, this is the one I pick. The only thing is it's a little pricey for my budget, so I only rarely purchase this. Maybe once or twice a year. There are others I like also that are less expensive, so if I have the money I'll get this but otherwise I'm sticking with my poor man's version lol.
Hope L.
Lansing, IL
Hands down, Absolut Ruby Red Vodka is my favorite flavor of Absolut. I use this with sprite and pomegranate juice in the summer. It is flavorful without tasting like syrup. A must have summer vodka, and the price is just right !
Kristin G.
Woodinville, WA
Review for: Vodka Ruby Red 750 ml, ABSOLUT RUBY RED VODKA more...
Absolut is my go-to vodka of choice. It is good quality without being too expensive. I love grapefruit, and the ruby red flavor isn’t too sweet or syrupy tasting. Mix with fresh grapefruit juice for a greyhound!
Chelsea C.
Swansea, MA
Absolut Vodka is by far my favorite vodka hands down. Any flavor you choose, it tastes true and not artificial. Absolut Raspberri adds a nice tart flavor to any mixed drink. The fruity and dry taste is very similar to cranberries to me, which is great for a cranberry and vodka tasting drink without the dry cranberries 😋😉 I would definitely add this vodka to your bar!
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
I am not a huge fan of flavored vodka, but this one is one of my favorite. I received Ruby Red as a gift for Christmas and was immediately drawn to the look of the bottle. But this vodka did not disappoint. It is SO refreshing and the flavor is not overpowering at all. Pair this with some club soda and you have a great summer (or any time) drink.
Alex C.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Vodka Ruby Red 750 ml more...
It has a very subtle aroma and isnt at all sweet. I would call it delicately flavored and perhaps even frail. Almost more like a twist than an infusion. The taste is hot and grainy.
Em🍕 R.
New York
THE BEST OF THE CHEAP VODKAS. THE BEST OF FLAVORED CHEAP VODKA. This one is the king of them all, I don't care what anyone else says about it, it's best of them all.
Brooke R.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my favorite vodkas by far. I have become a grapefruit fanatic the last few years and this pairs perfectly with club soda, a little agave nectar, and a fresh grapefruit squeeze. I have come back to this one again and again when looking for superior taste with an excellent vodka!
Corinne T.
Review for: Vodka Ruby Red 750 ml more...
I personally love grapefruit not many people are huge fans. This vodka does taste like grapefruit. I am not a big fan of the taste of alcohol but I do enjoy this specific brand. I would recommend this brand to others if you’re looking for a good night out and not to spend a lot.
Adrian K.
Austin, TX
Review for: ABSOLUT RUBY RED VODKA more...
This is a nice flavored vodka. It takes a boring vodka soda and adds a little flavored twist. It’s not too overwhelming and doesn’t have an odd artificial flavor to it.
Diana L.
What do you mix this with? Does it actually taste like a grapefruit?!
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
What is best to mix with absolut Ruby red?
Sandra R.
What does it taste like? And is whats the best way to mix this?
patty b.