BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Destiny E.
Fort Worth
Vodka doesn't sit well with me...ever. I am giving this one star simply because the raspberry flavor seems to make the vodka less harsh for me.
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
I was to love it, but the raspberry tastes very artificial- purchased as a gift and unlikely to purchase myself
Dawnn G.
Houston
I’m not a big drinker so I can only tolerate certain liquors. This flavor would not be a choice for me. It was a one and done purchase.
Hollie G.
Yuckkkkkkkk! The flavir of this gave me a total headache. It was too much for me and I'm usually really into berry flavors, but this one is a hard pass for me.
Ashley S.
Not a fan. Tastes like cough syrup, but that’s just me. I don’t think I would buy this again, but it was a cheap drink for college students. Haha
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Yooo, i'm not even going to sweeten this review for the sake of trying to be nice. This vodka is literally THE WORSE! The raspberry flavor is so strong and fake that it punches through anything you're mixing it with in the worst way possible! Please, if you see a Pinterest recipe you want to try and it includes this flavor vodka DO NOT DO IT! Cheers!
Lisa O.
Canoga Park, CA
Definitely not their best. I love almost everything in Absolute's line of vidkas but this particular flavor taste like coygh syrup if its not mixed with other liquors and mixers
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
It tastes like cough syrup. I buy regular Absolut vodka every so often, so I was excited for this. Alone it was awful. In mixed drinks it was awful. Granted, if you like cough syrup, you might love this vodka, but save your money and just add frozen raspberries and simple syrup to your drink rather than this.
Ariel S.
Staten Island , NY
Absolut Vodka tastes disgusting without a chaser as is. I picked it up from a local liquor it was affordable. It was my first time giving it a try. I'm not sure you're suppose to mix it with another drink, but I took a straight shot of the vodka and it's awful. Probably the worst liquor I have ever had.
It was extremely sweet & very strong. It's okay if you like sweet strong vodka, but some people may find it too much
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka