BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Danielle B.
Sunbury
Raspberri vodka, soda and lime is one of my favourite drinks, you get the fizz, and the sweetness without all the calories of cola! Perfect for when you're dieting!
Lizzet O.
Ciudad de México, distrito federal
Una maravilla en cuanto al vodka, un poco fuerte pero con un buen jugo de arándano y hielo para tener la mejor bebida preparada
Emma P.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Perfect mixed with lemonade, the raspberry taste is still strong and the vodka is easy to drink with the horrible after taste you have from others.
Heather G.
This is a very good vodka! Especially for the price and quality. I enjoy drinking it with water over ice and a splash of club soda either lime, orange or lemon flavored or plain.
Amreen K.
I love fruity notes in my vodka and I love this one the most! One of my favourites of all time and I love the bottle and I love how smooth this is to drink even if just for a shot! It’s great to share and drink anytime. 10/10 would recommend.
Kiki W.
Atlanta
This was a really good drink I mixed it with a juice that helped give my party guests a smooth drink. I have become a new fan and I plan to use this again and I recommend it to my friends and family to host cocktail parties. Even the lightest drinker will love it.
Mary D.
Not to strong going down for a shot, taste good. As well as it is a really good vodka to mix in with something as simple as Coke or sprite.
Mahsa Y.
Mississauga
This product pairs perfectly with Sprite Lemon Lime Soda. Its aroma of raspberry succumbs the aroma of liquor, allowing for a smooth drink. Served cold with ice works best!
Eden J.
England
I love this vodka, perfect with a mixer and tastes good enough to drink straight if you're brave enough.
Helen C.
One of my favorites!!! I just add some 7up to it. Try it if you like it sweet... Or else with soda. You won't be disappointed. I love the fruity taste
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka