BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Heather D.
Celina, OH
Great vodka, flavor is strong but not overbearing. Works great in a Martini and the price point makes it affordable. Absolute is my prefers vodka brand for sure!
Destiny B.
Wichita Falls
If you want something a little on the sweeter side when it comes to vodka, raspberri does not dissappoint. Good for a quick shot, or to mix with something suddle for a nice evening or summer evening drink with the girls out on the porch. Most people can get behind it!
Jenna W.
Batavia
Very good flavor, smooth, and not too pricey. Easy to find in a liquor store as well. Many options in mixing this with things or can even sneak it into some cooking dishes. My favorite is putting it with Raspberry Sweet tea. It turns into a dangerously good cocktail!
Alaina M.
I love absolut vodka. Price is great for the liter so it’s always my go-to pick in the liquor store for when I’m having parties. I got the raspberry as a gift and it was awesome! I recommend it if you’re a raspberry fan and like to drink straight or mixed with juices
Kathleen M.
West Orange
Nice taste. And it is not too pricey. The price has come down and become more affordable. In my opinion is tastes just as good as higher priced vodkas. It mixes well with juices and has a smooth taste. I am very satisfied with the taste. Very refreshing
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
First I pretty much like anything raspberry flavored but this is especially great because it is vodka haha. I love mixed drinks, specifically ones without soda used. This is just the right amount of sweetness and flavor that you dont have to pair it with soda, you can get by with water or juice.
Jo Ann N.
Washington
I just use it to get a hint of flavor. Most people use more than I do in their drink concoctions. I have always thought that Absolute was one of the more expensive brands but, I will, most likely, always use it for its choices of different flavors.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is so delish with sprite! I love the raspberry flavor. Its not too sweet or tart and tastes great. So versatile, can be added to make so many different yummy fruity cocktails.
Ashley K.
Mount Vernon, IN
Not my favorite of the Absolut variety. Reminds me very much of Brunettes Vodka. Poorly distilled and then masked with strong fake raspberry flavor. I would much rather have non-flavored Absolut and mix with a flavored drink. Would not reccomend
Ashleigh s.
Salem, CT
This vodka is a my favorite pick. It has a pretty smooth taste to it. The price is pretty inexpensive for such a high class vodka. It is definitely delicious. I buy this vodka flavor over other choices. Very satisfied with absolut vodka.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka