BY ABSOLUT #62 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...7 Answers
💕🌻🎨 K.
Panama.
Like this vodka and whatever absolute vodka flavor so goooood to me. With orange juice and granadina is very very nice!
Freya N.
I love berry flavoured products and this one is outstanding. A distinct taste without tasting chemically or artificial
Katya S.
So good! I always go for flavoured vodka and this is one of my faves! Add it to fruit punch or even 7up and its heaven
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Me encanta este producto, lo recomiendo ampliamente; esta marca es lo mejor, tiene excelente precio y excelente calidad
Chantel d.
Oshawa
Amazing mixed with orange juice! Definitely my favorite absolut vodka by far! I always keep one around for a good time
Laura W.
New waltham, Grimsby
I love this vodka it is a firm favourite between my friends for pre drinks, the raspberry really makes it taste great!
Reshma K.
I thought this would have been amazing but i ended up with a sore throat the next day even tho i didnt have alot of it
Jade C.
Tyne and wear, Newcastle upon Tyne
Absolutely love this vodka, it’s my go to drink on a night out and doesn’t tend to leave me with a crippling hangover!
Laura P.
['Dartmouth ', ''], NS
I love raspberry vodka. This is delicious and all you need to add is soda water and ice for a nice refreshing beverage
Larissa L.
Bromley by bow, E3
The best ever. You don't notice the taste of alcohol, because it's sweet! Perfect with red fruit juice! Amazing price!
Jessica B.
Langley, BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka