BY ABSOLUT #62 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...7 Answers
Stephanie g.
Brisbane
I love sweet drinks and this does it for me. It has excellent flavor and is very delicious. I will continue to purchase it
Robyn M.
Rainbow lake, AB
I love this stuff with just a splash of gingerale. It's one of my favorite absolut flavours. I would recommend you try it!
Lacey C.
Good to mix with drinks, not very good on its own. It has a really strong scent but not over powering taste of raspberries.
Erika V.
san pedro
One of the most delicious alcoholic beverages I've ever tried! Mix it with some pineapple juice and you'll taste heaven ;)
Rachel K.
I love this, especially with lemonade and ice, really brings out the raspberry flavour, one of my fave summer time drinks.
Emily C.
Dubai
The raspberry taste is so strong in this vodka, it’s great with lemonade and a splash of prosecco and crushed raspberries.
Rebecca M.
Edinburgh
Very nice vodka, especially just with a lemonade. Good for doing a vodka shot, tastes much better than a straight vodka!
Jessica S.
Ottawa, ON
My go to flavoured vodka. Absolute is the most reasonable priced good tasting vodka. I buy this brand more than any other
Crystal P.
Good flavoured vodka. Great for making summery drink to have on the deck while tanning. Great flavour and goes down easy.
Rebecca N.
Beaver Bank, NS
I like this. The raspberry flavour isn't too strong and it works well with a number of mixes. Would definitely recommend
Jessica B.
Langley, BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka