BY ABSOLUT #62 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...7 Answers
Cara T.
Manchester
Very nice tasting vodka. Is good to mix with lemonade as you can still taste the cherry flavour but is also good to take as a shot.
Émilie G.
Montreal, QC
Sweet and strong. I love it with a tonic or 7up. Too strong on ice for me. Bf likes it too ;) Would buy more flavored ones anytime.
Rachel O.
Glasgow
A lovely fruity touch to your drink! I'd recommend this with lemonade and ice as it is amazingly refreshing. Perfect summer drink!
Alexa R.
Gudalajara
This vodka has a great and sweet taste, it’s a good drink if you know how to control your consuming, because you can get confident
Siân J.
BIRMINGHAM, BIRMINGHAM
Brought this for my brother for his birthday and he loved it
I did try some however quite sickly with lemonade. Better as a shot
Nicole J.
This is so nice especially if you don't really like the taste of vodka! It's great with some lemonade and a fresh slice of lemon!
Kaye C.
Newcastle upon tyne
My favourite flavoured vodka great served with iced lemonade on a summers evening! Also so easy to pop to tesco to grab a bottle
Toni H.
I love this flavour of Absolut! It's so fresh & nice! Poured over ice & a dash of lemonade! It's my go to drink it's delicious 😋
Kayla A.
Peterborough, ON
This was a very good vodka. Strong crisp taste and a strong crisp hangover! I will be purchasing again- love the raspberry taste.
Sarah A.
Vancouver
Oh my goodness! I thought it would taste weird but I was pleasantly proved wrong! So good. It's my birthday and Christmas drink!
Jessica B.
Langley, BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka