BY ABSOLUT #53 in Vodka

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Marlen B.
No lo consumo muy seguido, pero tiene muy bueb sabor, me gusta. Tiene un buen precio, lo recomiendo en combinacion con jugo de arándanos
Samantha R.
Cumbria
Really lived this vodka would deffinatly drink again maybe next time with friends and not myself!! So I'm not too hung over the next day
Megan L.
Enniskillen
Dangerously delish! I love this stuff it takes like raspberry lemonade when mixed with 7up. Makes such a nice refreshing drink for summer
Eilidh M.
Glasgow, South Lanarkshire
If you hate the taste of vodka, have this and lemonade and if literally tastes like juice, only thing is it is too easy to drink = DRUNK
Jennifer H.
I think out of all the Absolut range, the Raspberry is one of the best flavours, it goes great with just a lemonade or a flavoured water.
Mhairi M.
Grangemouth, ['', '', '']
I really enjoy the raspberry flavour of this vodka and drink it with lemonade. It is quite smooth and doesn't leave a nasty aftertaste
Sara G.
Halifax , NS
I love the fruity flavour, goes good with sprite and cranberry or pineapple juice. Much better than other flavoured vodka for the price
Torrie B.
One of my go too everytime I want vodka, mixes great with almost any juice. Doesn't leave an after taste & goes down smooth in a shot.
Sarah O.
Houston , TX
I love loooove absolut vodka. It's range of flavors, it's taste, everything. It's a great price point and I hv had no complaints so far
Danielle M.
Renfrew, ON
It was very good! Some ice and sprite and it was sweet but not too sweet. My girlfriends absolutely love it, amazing summer time drink
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka