BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Bria G.
New Concord , OH
Best flavored vodka out there!!! I use this affordable vodka to mix with anything! Lemonade is my favorite thing to mix with because it taste just like raspberry lemonade. I would totally recommend this to others!
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
I love the smooth taste the flavor is great and it mixes well with other beverages it’s definitely a go to and I would recommend it to anyone because you can buy at most any store
Brittany A.
Great for a mixed beverage, does not have that artificial fruit flavor you sometimes get with vodkas. Also it was not overly sweet which can happen with flavored vodkas.
Melissa R.
['Hoboken', ''], NJ
Had to buy this at the airport in Mexico because it's pretty much the only vodka duty-free had. Not bad but smells much more potent than other brands and it was overwhelming.
RACHEL S.
This is my favorite kind of Absolut! Its not that expensive and the raspberry is the perfect added flavor for mixers and for shots!😉 Not to mention how pretty the bottle is!
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
So tasty and affordable! This flavor makes it easy to drink on the rocks but is even better in a mixed cocktail! Nice bottle and can be found at liquor stores and most bars
Chelsa C.
anaheim
Tastes amazing and isnt hard to keep down! I usualy have a hard time consuming hard alcohol as is it upsets my stomach, this one doesnt. Theres a burn, but it’s manageable
Elizabeth D.
Pittsburgh
Absolut Raspberry has been a great vodka to mix with in the summer. It’s been a go to beach drink for me. Mixing it with just water and a flavor packet is very refreshing.
Cindy S.
Zeeland
Absolut Raspberri Vodka has a gentle, but distinct raspberry flavor.  It is great to drink a straight shot, and also really yummy and refreshing mixed with lemonade.
Alicia L.
Reno, NV
This vodka is great for mixing up some tasty Moscow mules! It's smooth and has the perfect amount of flavor. As a bartender I use it for my customers and they've all loved it!
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka