BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
jackie s.
toronto
I first purchased it for the appealing bottle, but the drink itself is great. It's my favourite when I mix it with sprite - tastes like candy.
Nita M.
London
It’s great to have a little bit of a fruity sweet taste when you cant handle just pure vodka. Saves time and money for a mixer. Great flavour!
Hayley G.
Calgary, AB
My go to summer vodka. Mixes really well in any cocktail I wanna make, and it smooth on it's own. Really great price for such a great product.
Jessica C.
Wavendene Avenue, Egham
I think this makes vodka really fun to drink and for people that aren't too keen on it, gives them a different flavor without tasting the vodka
Karyn C.
north wales
Great party drink. Great for shots. Really nice vodka quite smooth and the flavour adds a nice difference. Nice bottle also great with lemonade
Krystal N.
Innisfil , ON
This has to be my favorite one of all of them, the taste is amazing and goes good with a lot of different mixes, my go to drink in the summer
Lauren H.
Great Sankey, Warrington
My fave vodka with soda! Loads of ice and extra berries! Also makes a fab cocktail with champagne and strawberry lemonade! Highly recommend!
Maria A.
It doesnt feel like a more vodka of the colection, this in particular, its my favrite. Why? because have the great flavors of Absolout vodka
Kay G.
Bishop Auckland, County Durham
I absolutely adore this vodka and the fact it comes in my favourite flavour is amazing! Mixed with lemonade is just the perfect summer drink.
Emma P.
Darlington
Tall glass loads of ice topped off with soda water. Perfect for a hot sunny day and low in calories and sugar good for the calorie conscious.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka