BY ABSOLUT

Sarah A.
Vancouver
Oh my goodness! I thought it would taste weird but I was pleasantly proved wrong! So good. It's my birthday and Christmas drink!
Josie F.
Vancouver, BC
I was a bit of skeptic on this one but the raspberry flavour us actually nice. Nice mixed with sprite or soda. Goes down smooth.
Toni H.
I love this flavour of Absolut! It's so fresh & nice! Poured over ice & a dash of lemonade! It's my go to drink it's delicious 😋
Siân J.
BIRMINGHAM, BIRMINGHAM
Brought this for my brother for his birthday and he loved it
I did try some however quite sickly with lemonade. Better as a shot
Neha k.
i have tried this once.. awesome flavor comes i mouth.. too good .. not mixing is required.. i like it.. my friends love this too
Shannon D.
Gatland lane, Maidstone, Kent
I drink this as shots. It's the best I've had on its own for drinking as a shot. I would by this regularly if I wasn't pregnant.
Kaye C.
Newcastle upon tyne
My favourite flavoured vodka great served with iced lemonade on a summers evening! Also so easy to pop to tesco to grab a bottle
Devin R.
Not terrible for flavoured vodka, gets tiring after drinking a few shots. Sugary but the vodka itself is a smooth tasting brand
Raechelle S.
Glace Bay, NS
I love raspberry vodka !! I usually drink it with water and Mio or with just water. It has lots of flavour and is pretty sweet.
Brandie W.
Olds, AB
Such a great taste! Not bitter at all. I find it tastes less artificial then Smirnoff raspberry :) I definitely recommend this