BY ABSOLUT

jofargher F.
Newark
Great taste! Fantastic in cocktails and especially good added to prosecco. Really nice smooth vodka, also great neat with ice
Sarah A.
Vancouver
Oh my goodness! I thought it would taste weird but I was pleasantly proved wrong! So good. It's my birthday and Christmas drink!
Kayla A.
Peterborough, ON
This was a very good vodka. Strong crisp taste and a strong crisp hangover! I will be purchasing again- love the raspberry taste.
Toni H.
I love this flavour of Absolut! It's so fresh & nice! Poured over ice & a dash of lemonade! It's my go to drink it's delicious 😋
Josie F.
Vancouver, BC
I was a bit of skeptic on this one but the raspberry flavour us actually nice. Nice mixed with sprite or soda. Goes down smooth.
Nicole J.
This is so nice especially if you don't really like the taste of vodka! It's great with some lemonade and a fresh slice of lemon!
Shannon D.
Gatland lane, Maidstone, Kent
I drink this as shots. It's the best I've had on its own for drinking as a shot. I would by this regularly if I wasn't pregnant.
Alex O.
Emlyn Gardens, London
Absolutely love this vodka! The raspberry flavour is delicious and makes a differences to tasteless vodka. Perfect with lemonade!
Kaye C.
Newcastle upon tyne
My favourite flavoured vodka great served with iced lemonade on a summers evening! Also so easy to pop to tesco to grab a bottle
Siân J.
BIRMINGHAM, BIRMINGHAM
Brought this for my brother for his birthday and he loved it
I did try some however quite sickly with lemonade. Better as a shot