BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Leah D.
milton keynes
Perfect subtle taste of raspberry. Perfect for shots especially. Not much of a vodka drinker but this is good value and brilliant for parties etc
Karyn C.
north wales
Great party drink. Great for shots. Really nice vodka quite smooth and the flavour adds a nice difference. Nice bottle also great with lemonade
Fiona L.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Quite a strong taste and the raspberry tastes quite bitter and fake. Okay in small doses. Would recommend Smirnoff raspberry if you can get it.
jackie s.
toronto
I first purchased it for the appealing bottle, but the drink itself is great. It's my favourite when I mix it with sprite - tastes like candy.
Hayley G.
Calgary, AB
My go to summer vodka. Mixes really well in any cocktail I wanna make, and it smooth on it's own. Really great price for such a great product.
Nita M.
London
It’s great to have a little bit of a fruity sweet taste when you cant handle just pure vodka. Saves time and money for a mixer. Great flavour!
Jessica C.
Wavendene Avenue, Egham
I think this makes vodka really fun to drink and for people that aren't too keen on it, gives them a different flavor without tasting the vodka
Gusmary B.
This is great to prepare cocktails with. On its own is a little too strong. So if you put some fruits, sugar and mix it I'll taste like heaven
meagan M.
I personally love raspberry vodka. Straight or not. If you are someone who likes to mix, its sounds weird but it is delicious with orange juice
Nina T.
Halifax, NS
LOVE this vodka. I mix it with lemonade. It's delicious. I've never tried it on its own but it is definately worth having on your liquor shelf.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka