BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Terry C.
Haverhill
This is a treat mixed with orange juice, refreshing and fresh! 🍊 it reminds me of my holidays to Florida and was a popular drink with me and my mum. DELICIOUS
Chantelle F.
It's great. I love that it's raspberry flavoured. It adds just a little bit extra when mixed with something like Sprite or gingerale or is good on it's own.
Em H.
It has a nice twist to traditional vodka, added with a dash of lemonade or soda it makes a wonderful cocktail. Although expensive still a good quality vodka
Lindsey M.
Cambridge, ON
Really like this flavour! I drink my flavoured vodkas with just water so flavour is important to me. It's a really great ratio, not super sweet/overwhelming!
Emily H.
Bognor Regis
This vodka taste good with lemonade. It’s very popular with me and my friends, the price is good. We have it on occasions, I brought it in Sainsbury’s.
Amy F.
Ashton-under-Lyne, Ashton
My favourite out of the whole lot. So sweet and it it's so easy to drink! You forget it's alcohol. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes raspberry flavours
Debbie M.
Dubai
This is really good and one of my favorites. my guy friends says that it is for ladies however when they have tried, they are so drunk. So be careful guys.
Carmen C.
Derwent, AB
This is by far my favorite Vodka on the cheaper end of the scale. It tastes great! And it's affordable it's definitely
My go to, and I would recommend it.
Laycie S.
Halifax , NS
Tastes amazing until the next morning. Worst hangover ever. Very good in small doses. Smells good. Glass bottle could be dangerous. Bought it at the NSLC.
Rupa J.
Great drink with amazing flavour.
Love it with a little bit of lemonade or even on its own as a shot. Can be an amazing long drink too.
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka