BY ABSOLUT

• What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like...8 Answers
Toni L.
Pricing is ideal, absolutely love this with pink lemonade and crushed ice, we made some fabulous cocktails with this. There's a few cocktail recipes on google 😊
Verity F.
Western gateway, Wrexham
I had this bought for me, and it makes the best summer drink, I made raspberry mojitos and they were the best!! I looked online at the price which is great to!!
Kendra W.
Out of all the flavoured Vodka's I've tried this one is my favourite. When I bought it at the LCBO it was also a dollar off... can't go wrong with that.
Gemma R.
Too sweet for my liking unless it's in a cocktail. I have had it a couple of times with lemonade which is nice, but it's not something I could drink all night.
Molly S.
Winnington, Cheshire
LOVE LOVE LOVE this drink! So refreshing and the taste of Rasberry is absolutely delicious! Could drink it on its own or mixed with fruit juice/lemonade.
Kayla L.
brampton
I absolutely LOVE this raspberry flavour. The brand is affordable for cost. If you want a little less the the expensive brand then absolute is is your pick :).
Terry C.
Haverhill
This is a treat mixed with orange juice, refreshing and fresh! 🍊 it reminds me of my holidays to Florida and was a popular drink with me and my mum. DELICIOUS
Erica L.
Hyvinkää
I'm not much of a vodka drinker, but Absolut Raspberri is one of the better vodkas. Bottle is pretty and the price is good. Goes well with 7up and Sprite too.
Bryanna S.
Norwich
Absolutely delicious - perfect for French martini or on its own. It's not too expensive either which is nice as some of the flavoured drinks are pricey.
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
Tried this. ..not my favourite but not my worst. It's got a real strong raspberry flavour and I prefer to drink this as a shot rather than have it with a mixer
Jessica B.
Langley , BC
What does this vodka mix well with? I find it tastes like yogurt... sos 🙏🏼Absolut Raspberri Vodka